Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I tried to rebiuld a Don Smith Device

Started by GM, September 25, 2005, 04:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnyfg

Quote from: the_big_m_in_ok on December 09, 2009, 11:07:25 AM
Have you, or anyone, tested this circuit for overunity?
--Lee
I think Don Smith have said in his video's that he could test his devices in circuit simulation software, before he built them. That is something I very much would like to do also. High voltage and fine tuning of resonance, makes it tricky to get it right (for me anyway). Hopefully someone who is better in using circuit simulation than me, could share their files here on the forum perhaps?
--johnnyfg

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: johnnyfg on December 09, 2009, 11:39:33 AM
I think Don Smith have said in his video's that he could test his devices in circuit simulation software, before he built them. That is something I very much would like to do also. High voltage and fine tuning of resonance, makes it tricky to get it right (for me anyway). Hopefully someone who is better in using circuit simulation than me, could share their files here on the forum perhaps?
--johnnyfg
@johnny
Simulation software is based on mathematical principles that should be accurate, but to be sure, the device should be built and tested by hand with accurately calibrated equipment.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

Rosphere

The recent agentgates SNAFU attracted this post from -[marco]-:

Quote from: -[marco]- on January 15, 2010, 08:16:06 PM
Okay so i can answer this for you as it is a good question :)

The fat primary winding that all 3 devices have in common:

This fat few turn primary tickles the secondary "under the chin"
Mr. E Dollard explaind this, he said the charge generated by this fat primary coil was moving too fast for the electrons in the secondary to keep up with.
According to him this had a choking effect on the electrons and the flow of cold electricity was the result.  :)

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=8227.msg216241#msg216241

Marco's recent graphic, (from his quoted link above,) names Gray, Dollard, and Smith, all using the same concept, (as quoted above.)  This in late 2009.

However, Stefan had this to say about Smith back in 2005:

Quote from: hartiberlin on September 26, 2005, 11:03:07 PM
The devices of Don Smith seem to be a fake and he also could never prove, that
they worked as claimed. He is doing the free energy scene no good with his fakes...

Regards, Stefan.

As a result of this posting, user GM gave up:

Quote from: GM on September 27, 2005, 03:48:34 PM
Oh, it's a great pity to hear this. So I stop now tring to reconstruct Don's experiements.

But nevertheless I show you the pictures from my plasmaball setup.

Bye Markus

Today, ramset has this to say about agentgates:

Quote from: ramset on January 21, 2010, 10:55:45 AM
Paul

I've seen some pretty fast operators in my day!

But buddy you jump to conclusions WAYYYYY to quickly!!

There is to much at stake to act this way!!
once this is analyzed [in progress] the rest will be obvious!
And the results shared with all 

No stone unturned!

Chet

Keep looking fellows !

Maybe we should give a Don Smith device another chance, like the one shown in marco's graphic.

Stefan, do you have some evidence of Don Smith fakery?

Dr Bob

Folks:
       I worked at a place that built parts that ran on 570 kv ac and had to last 120 years for special government projects. The problem is that things keep changing. Take the Monster speaker wire that Don Smith was using. They don't make it any more with 538 copper wires in the cable. I now have a plasma ball, the only place to get one is "Target" stores. I'm using 4 gauge welding wire because it has 538 wire strands. I can get Capacitors that take 100 kv and in almost any Microfarad i need. I have tracked 20 kv 600 amp diodes and am building a workshop to do the research work. I will build a wire winder for prototypes. I have tracked down a wire supplier for all kinds of transformer wire. I have a supplier for Neon Sign transformers that are 60 kv at 60 milliamps. All of this has taken 2 years. I am funding this from my own pocket, as all the gov't funding went to "Exxon". I'll update when all is together. If this works or not, i must try to find out. No reason not to.

Dr Bob

guruji

Nice Dr.Bob keep up the good work I am trying to replicate the plasma ball device but it seems that it's a bit complicated more than I thought. :-\
I still try it but be aware as Don always says it produce high voltages and are lethal.
Ok thanks