Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

99% working wheel!!!

Started by broli, July 01, 2008, 07:58:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

Oke seeing the significance of this I decided to start a new thread.

check -> http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,5034.msg109323.html#msg109323

I think I've found what some might call the holy grail. I found a wheel that exerts more force on one side all the time. I call it the superwheel! I did many wm2d tests and I concluded it's just rubbish trying to simulate it since while it's giving me the correct forces the overall behavior is wrong. My latest simulation includes computing my own torque (by using the cross product) of the contribution of both opposite joints. And what I can conclude is that there's about 10x more torque on one side. Which also is inline with what the theory would tell you. Wm2d's torque on the other hand is faulty as can be seen in the simulation as well.

Here's a high res video...

http://ziosproject.com/NJ/superwheel3.rar

Here's the simulation file...

http://ziosproject.com/NJ/superwheel.wm2d

And a pic of it at about 5 o 'clock so you can see the values...

Please give some feedback!

Edit:I already have a V2  ;D. It's indeed this simple.

http://ziosproject.com/NJ/superwheel2.wm2d

PS: Why are the pics fuzzy only in the post.

AB Hammer

Greetings broli

I have seen these actions before in my slide weight units without the controls. So I am afraid to tell you that you don't have it yet. But remember what Bessler said about lifting 4lb with 1lb and try to work something that does that in your simulations and then you will be on the wright track.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

broli

Quote from: AB Hammer on July 01, 2008, 09:06:25 PM
Greetings broli

I have seen these actions before in my slide weight units without the controls. So I am afraid to tell you that you don't have it yet. But remember what Bessler said about lifting 4lb with 1lb and try to work something that does that in your simulations and then you will be on the wright track.

hey hammer, you'll need to give me more info than a vague reference. Why wouldn't it work? There's clearly more force on one side. Do you understand the concept?

AB Hammer

@ broli

The force is greater for a very short time, then it becomes a negative force against you. This keeps the lift from going over and then it just rocks back and forth until stop. I have seen it over and over in attempts with any form of sliding weight. But all is not lost, but you will have to learn how to float a weight. I know floating a weight seems like a riddle, but it is as it sounds, to make a heavy weight light, so it can be moved with a quarter of the weight or less. This keeps the counter balance from counter acting on the shifts effect.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

broli

For a very short time? Do the numbers of the simulation not convince you? The force is almost at all times 10x larger. And I'm not using a shifting weight concept. This is why I asked whether you understood the concept which I doubt you did. I guess I have to try and build this my own.