Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

99% working wheel!!!

Started by broli, July 01, 2008, 07:58:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

helmut

Quote from: broli on July 02, 2008, 03:08:56 AM
For a very short time? Do the numbers of the simulation not convince you? The force is almost at all times 10x larger. And I'm not using a shifting weight concept. This is why I asked whether you understood the concept which I doubt you did. I guess I have to try and build this my own.

@broli
The link to the movie is not valid.
Can you activate it ones more.
Perhaps it is possible to you to describe the setup a little more. So one can think to rebuild it.

helmut

AB Hammer

@broli

For each action there is an opposite and equal reaction. This holds true and you have to learn how to make this work for you. To build is the only way you will see what I am talking about. WM2D is a great planner devise, but it is not an honest test of a wheel type device.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

broli

Sorry the hyper link was showing the correct address but linking to a .avi which should be .rar

http://ziosproject.com/NJ/superwheel3.rar

And hammer I know that that's what I'm using. At the top and bottom the forces are almost equal but this starts to grow as it goes to 3 o'clock. While the other side also grows but not as much. Like I said earlier the right side can hit a theoretical force of infinite and this is apparent as wm2d crashes when I make the rope length as short as possible. I have seen the limit of this software and that's why I'm going to build it. For other that want a better explanation you can find me in the following irc channel...

http://irc.netsplit.de/channels/details.php?room=%23free-energy&net=IrCQ-Net

I'd rather talk to you in realtime so I can explain it better.

Sprocket

Is this not a variation of MT_20?

Alexioco

Quote from: AB Hammer on July 02, 2008, 04:43:23 AM
@broli

For each action there is an opposite and equal reaction. This holds true and you have to learn how to make this work for you. To build is the only way you will see what I am talking about. WM2D is a great planner devise, but it is not an honest test of a wheel type device.

Alan, to make a heavy weight light the weight itself has to hold itself up which isnt that hard, I have done it, but to make the weight light in the wheel would be sightly different as the weight has to have no effect on the ascending side of the wheel...
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.