Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Converts all organic material and waste to methane leaving potable water

Started by Cap-Z-ro, July 03, 2008, 06:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Hey Jeanna,

I believe with a little ingenuity this stuff will get you off the grid = freedom.

And I encourage all positive input in all my threads, even if its may be considered 'off topic'...so do not hesitate to post.

Its my belief that the natural flow of things provides a fertile ground for serendipitous discovery.

Regards...

exxcomm0n

Hey Cap and all,

How apropos that you'd use the word "fertile". The other side of a methane collector (IF the stuff you've posted about leaves it and it's NOT converted to methane or water) is that it's a super fertilizer generator.

A standard septic system is like a compost pile (IF you don't use chlorine based toilet cleansers or tank "drop ins"). New stuff keeps being added to the top and what is on the bottom (that should already be converted by this time) is "super fertilizer" that is organic.

Use of this type of methane generator might mean a change in building to have the septic tank be built above ground and gas tight with a spigot on the bottom to draw off the fertilizer or with a stand pipe to draw off the converted water. I would assume, but do not absolutely know, that solid matter  would filter to the bottom which might need a filter floor so "converted" water can be collected there.

I often argued with an energy efficiency expert I worked with about "cropping" methane and how much sense it would make to do so. He set me straight on a few things about methane generation.

1.) It's an anaerobic bacteria that produces it, meaning that it doesn't like oxygen.

2.) It (methane) will be produced if the bacteria is kept within a pretty slim margin of pH.

3.) It needs to be agitated every so often to expose unconverted sepsis to the bacteria so they can eat it.

4.) It helps to have a blend of carnivore AND herbivore waste for good fertilizer "balance".

If you'd have a moment and have already started dialog w/ the inventor of this enzyme, you might want to ask about the fertilizer potential, agitation need, anaerobic need, and what pH range it can stand and still be productive.

If you have not talked to him yet, I suppose I can do it if you'd prefer.
When I stop learning, plant me.

I'm already of less use than a tree.

Cap-Z-ro

The material need no maintenence other than feeding it waste...and I believe the compound itself performs as a fertilizer, or he has modified it to act in that way.

I won't know for sure until I receive the literature on it.

Regards...

Cherryman

Maybe a stupid question... But..

What happens when that bactaria "escapes" , does my pond become lifeless? Does it eat all organics?   ???

Cap-Z-ro

Only dead organic material is consumed.

So, I'd say that unless you are a leper or have gangrene you are fairly safe.

Regards...