Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Converts all organic material and waste to methane leaving potable water

Started by Cap-Z-ro, July 03, 2008, 06:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Just located the phone number from among my once not so messy file system and will be making a call tomorrow.

Regards...

gsmsslsb

Hey Cap
What did he say
did you get him
Whats happening

Dont want to hassle you but I am quite excited about this as I think I could make this happen for vehicle fuel for me now

Cap-Z-ro

Sorry for the delay gs...life takes you where you need to go sometimes.

Anyway, I spoke with the product owner and he would be happy to hear from anyone.

Apparently he sells most of his product in Europe...likely due to monopolies.

No doubt this product can change the world by eating all liquid and solid pollutants, leaving potable water and methane behind.

His name is Allan McInnis from British Columbia Canada.

His phone and fax numbers are as follows.

P   1 250 390-3113     F   1 250 390-2312

Maybe someone here can figure out how they are safely storing methane in corncobs.

Good luck with your project...please post your progress here for the benefit of all.

Regards...

triffid

So My guess is that an electric charge could be used(like in cold fusion).Otherwise maybe just gas pressure(forcing methane into the charcoal).Then maybe use heat(?) to pull it back out?So I'm just guessing here.Triffid