Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The One Million Dollar HHO Challenge is launched

Started by xjet, July 04, 2008, 09:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0ne

It's not off topic, I am challenging your 0ne Million Dollar HHO Challenge.  But how can I challenge it when you don't even know the basics?

If you don't know why water is diamagnetic, then how are you ever going to believe when the real deal is right in front of your face?

If you don't know why magnetism is involved, then you don't know the TRUE method for water dissociation.

Answer the questions please...

xjet

Quote from: 0ne on July 05, 2008, 08:55:25 PMAnswer the questions please...
Sorry, you still owe me a few answers from earlier in the thread and I'm not interested in discussing your bogus BS.  Now go away and stop destroying the signal-to-noise ratio in this thread.

0ne

Bogus?

Is it not true that water is diamagnetic? Is it not true that protons, electrons, and neutrons have electromagnetic interactions? Do you understand how this information could help with the production of hydrogen gas?

Answer the questions...

What if I told you a way to disassotiate water without electricity? You know that exists right? Do you know WHY it exists? Do you know how to amplify that reaction?

If you can't answer that, then answer this:

How are you going to scientificaly test the devices from the HHO challenge?  Are you going to scientificaly figure it out? Or are you just going to look at it, and say it does or doesn't work?

Do you know anything about diamagnetic water?

Do you know why water absorbs sunlight? Do you know why radar's in military aircraft show complete darkness while over the ocean? Do you know ANYTHING about water? Do you know anything about Alchemy?

squegee69

Quote from: xjet on July 04, 2008, 11:55:00 PM
To those who are aware that the laws of thermodynamics remain immutable and that these claims are just hot air then I agree... you'll probably think it's a joke.

Has anyone taken you up on the challenge yet?  Not discounting mob psychology, but there are a lot of people scattered around the globe all claiming some degree of success.

As to the issue of getting usable hydrogen from electrolysis... doesn't sound to far fetched to me, if my opinion counts for anything.  Heck, I've even seen an atomic hydrogen welder in use, in total defiance of the laws of thermodynamics.
Arbeit macht frei

xjet

Quote from: squegee69 on July 05, 2008, 09:16:17 PM
Has anyone taken you up on the challenge yet?  Not discounting mob psychology, but there are a lot of people scattered around the globe all claiming some degree of success.
No, nobody has even pre-registered.  With all those wild claims being made and the chance to score an easy $1m, it kind of makes you wonder why doesn't it?

QuoteAs to the issue of getting usable hydrogen from electrolysis... doesn't sound to far fetched to me, if my opinion counts for anything.
No, you're quite right - electrolysis is a perfectly viable way to extract hydrogen from oxygen and it's a technology that's been around since the 1800s.

QuoteHeck, I've even seen an atomic hydrogen welder in use, in total defiance of the laws of thermodynamics.
Why would it be "in total defiance of the laws of thermodynamics"?

So long as the gas being generated didn't produce more energy than it took to create it, the laws of thermodynamics remain intact.

Jewelers often use electrolysis to generate H2 and O2 for use in small torches when welding precious metals such as silver and gold.  Not only is it cheaper than using gases such as acetylene but there's also no chance of carbon-contamination of the weld.

However, for welding other metals such as steel, there are too many problems such as a low calorific output and hydrogen embrittlement make things like Klein's Aquagen system a practical alternative to existing technologies (despite what Klein might say).