Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Infinity Coil

Started by z.monkey, July 11, 2008, 08:12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

z.monkey

Howdy armagdn03,

Uh, yeah, that's a preliminary drawing.  I had been thinking that the charge needed to be applied at a 180 degree interval to achieve the proper resonance.  I'm still working on it.  I am just going to give the thing a jolt of DC to start it.  From what I have seen so far the charge will self stabilize into an infinity wave.  The coils work out their own resonance.  Like a self organizing system.  Speaking of time, well, I have already put way too much time into this thing.  Whats a few more years?

Blessed Be Brothers...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

z.monkey

Howdy Y'all,

I am claiming that this is an Alternating Current device.  I have had some people tell me NO, its a pulsed DC device.  Clearly, we have seen when the coils break into oscillation the evidence on the scope is a sine wave.  Now to me this is alternating current but I guess it really depends on your frame of reference.  If your reference is at the bottom of the waveform then yeah, its a pulsed DC sine wave. But if your reference is in the middle of the waveform the you have an AC sine wave.  The power in the circuit is doing the same thing, you are only changing your perspective.

I plan on center tapping the output coil to earth ground.  This puts the frame of reference "squarely" in the middle of the peak voltages.  Hopefully this will end the "Its AC", "No its DC" quibbling...

Blessed Be Brothers...

z.monkey

Howdy Y'all,

Got Building Materials?

OK, went to the hardware store and got the pieces and parts for the core.  The total bill came to $66.66, wow that's ominous.  I managed to get 1/2 inch iron pipe that had enough clearance to get the machine screws in them with out having to bore the pipes out.  Yeah!  That was a major pain.  I got a 1 foot long piece of 1 inch iron pipe with threads on the ends.  I'll cut off the threads and what is left is my center core.  This only cost  $4, compared to the last custom 4 inch diameter core was $30.  The 1/2 inch pipe was $17.68 for 120 inches, so $1.77 per foot, not bad.  The 1/2 inch by 10 inch machine screws were $1.81 each.  The 1/8 inch iron rods are about $0.66 per foot.  I also had some garden stuff on my bill so really the total for the core materials as around $60.

So I'll be in the machine shop for the next few days...

Core construction might be the thing that I like best...

Blessed Be Brothers...

z.monkey

Howdy Y'all,

There has been some contention over in the Hubbard Coil thread about how to wind a Hubbard Coil.  While I am going to wind some cores in alternate configurations, the Infinity Coil build is going to continue on its original plan.

In the meantime I am machining the core materials into the proper sizes for the build.  The iron core elements are getting cut to 8 3/16 inches to fit the machine screws.  You have to leave some space in there for the end plates.  I don't have a pipe cutter, so I am cutting the core pipes with a hack saw.  If you are doing this make sure to mark the pipe all the way around its periphery.  This helps to make a more square cut.  If the ends aren't square you will have a funny twisted core.  I usually cut the pipe somewhere between 1/32nd and 1/16th too long and finish the cut with a file.  This helps ensure a clean square cut.  The plan on leaving the rods in the center coil loose, on purpose.  This will give them a little wiggle room.  The reason for this is experimental.  I want to know how the magnetic forces are affecting the rod cores, so by leaving them loose the magnetic forces on the core should cause them to jingle when the core is operating.  This will give the experimental version of the coils a unique and distinct sound.  If we ever produce production copies I would secure the center rods.

Back to the machine shop.

Blessed Be Brothers...

z.monkey

Howdy Y'all,

Here are some shots of the build...

Got Core?

Blessed Be Brothers...