Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Infinity Coil

Started by z.monkey, July 11, 2008, 08:12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

nueview,

I have always had  problems with phase, but fortunately the difference of phase between two AC currents are quite easy to display in schematic. I think I will never understand it completely but the point is that here are other issues more important to look for. Because I'm not electrician I must work out hard to understand some obvious facts but that let me ask important questions also due to my ignorance I think ;-)

The first thing I did was to look at wikipedia for description of AC motors.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AC_motor

I stuck at 'Squirrel-cage rotors'  topic and read :
"Most common AC motors use the squirrel cage rotor, which will be found in virtually all domestic and light industrial alternating current motors. The squirrel cage takes its name from its shape - a ring at either end of the rotor, with bars connecting the rings running the length of the rotor. It is typically cast aluminum or copper poured between the iron laminates of the rotor, and usually only the end rings will be visible. The vast majority of the rotor currents will flow through the bars rather than the  and usually varnished laminates. Very low voltages at very high currents are typical in the bars and end rings; high efficiency motors will often use cast copper in order to reduce the resistance in the rotor."

I was absolutely astonishing fact.How so ? Very high current, and yet we are not reusing them ?
What if I could replace a rotor with a kind of coil ? Surely it would be not OU device but could I regain all electric power back ?

Second astounding find :
"Furthermore, a stalled squirrel cage motor (overloaded or with a jammed shaft) will consume current limited only by circuit resistance as it attempts to start. Unless something else limits the current (or cuts it off completely) overheating and destruction of the winding insulation is the likely outcome"

Could you explain me how the stalled rotor would force current in stator to rise so much ? it's kind of magic voodoo for me  :o

forest

Quote from: Chef on January 08, 2009, 02:01:47 PM
Here is one very good simulation: http://www.walter-fendt.de/ph14hu/generator_hu.htm Language is not English, but with some try,you could fully understand how AC voltage is induced in that generator. You could switch the commutator on, and you will see, how AC voltage would be full rectified.

I think, the most overlooked, and not fully understood part is the simple high self inductance coil, so you could be right, everything is around us long ago.

I think I know what we overlooked.Good understanding of Lenz law and Faraday unipolar dynamo. More later, I have much to learn...

forest

Quote from: forest on January 08, 2009, 02:02:00 PM
nueview,

I have always had  problems with phase, but fortunately the difference of phase between two AC currents are quite easy to display in schematic. I think I will never understand it completely but the point is that here are other issues more important to look for. Because I'm not electrician I must work out hard to understand some obvious facts but that let me ask important questions also due to my ignorance I think ;-)

The first thing I did was to look at wikipedia for description of AC motors.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AC_motor

I stuck at 'Squirrel-cage rotors'  topic and read :
"Most common AC motors use the squirrel cage rotor, which will be found in virtually all domestic and light industrial alternating current motors. The squirrel cage takes its name from its shape - a ring at either end of the rotor, with bars connecting the rings running the length of the rotor. It is typically cast aluminum or copper poured between the iron laminates of the rotor, and usually only the end rings will be visible. The vast majority of the rotor currents will flow through the bars rather than the  and usually varnished laminates. Very low voltages at very high currents are typical in the bars and end rings; high efficiency motors will often use cast copper in order to reduce the resistance in the rotor."

I was absolutely astonishing fact.How so ? Very high current, and yet we are not reusing them ?
What if I could replace a rotor with a kind of coil ? Surely it would be not OU device but could I regain all electric power back ?

Second astounding find :
"Furthermore, a stalled squirrel cage motor (overloaded or with a jammed shaft) will consume current limited only by circuit resistance as it attempts to start. Unless something else limits the current (or cuts it off completely) overheating and destruction of the winding insulation is the likely outcome"

Could you explain me how the stalled rotor would force current in stator to rise so much ? it's kind of magic voodoo for me  :o

Hmm, did I got it right ? Stalled motor will raise current dissipation from AC power  source ? Or maybe it's all because or cumulation of rotating magnetic field effect from stator on stalled rotor ?

nueview

forest

check your e-mail on this site these posts should be left for the topic at hand namely the infinity coil.

forest

OK.My questions are moved here : http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6512.new#new

Sorry for disturbing thread I thought it's related, but seems that my argumentation is too long..