Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Waterpump-generator device runs 60 Watts lamp...

Started by hartiberlin, July 16, 2008, 03:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

batmans rig looks like a tesla turbine run backward ;D

it almost looks like you pump the water in the center of the  turbine and allow it to  spray out tiny pin holes

if this is the case...   nice verry nice

also it would seam as  tho creative engeries are at play inside out not outside in  ;D

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

Harvey

Quote from: malakabayo on July 17, 2008, 05:05:51 AM
Yep most of the setup should be very inefficient to generate electricity,
however that's what we also said to the bumblebee

I didn't know bumble bees generate electricity :D

If this system works then it beckons a scientific explanation. Not shown in the video is a battery that runs the pump during the switchover. This is #6 in the patent. I don't see it in the video, and the video indicates he must quickly change outlets while the momentum of the device carry's the load. If he is converting xx watts of energy to run the lamp, from whence does it come? Maybe with all that water there is a thermal change...but xx watts worth? Nah... perhaps all we are seeing is the initial startup time converted into prolonged rundown time.

I will be waiting for 14 hour version in the middle of the drive way with a Sundial and pendulum clock with .01 second hand in the shot. (jk) Anything can be faked these days, I guess we'll all just have to build one for ourselves :(

Cheers,

Harvey

BATMAN

Hi Batman,
please let us know, what that system should be.
Many thanks.
P.S.Do you also have a video of it ?
Regards, Stefan.

BATMAN....HERE HI Stefan

I don't know were to begin on this project "WATER TURBINE/GEN."
I have over 100 hours of VHS TAPES that need to be turned int HD for up load.
project stared 1984 to 2008
here is a pic of one of the WATER TANK'S
The turbine works to run any gen. bought in a store!
will talk soon............BATMAN......HAVE A NICE DAY.......BATMAN LOVE'S TO MAKE PRIMEMOVER'S.

broli

You should clarify the principle some more. These pictures really are useless. The obvious question is..Is it overunity?

innovation_station

Quote from: broli on July 19, 2008, 12:02:19 PM
You should clarify the principle some more. These pictures really are useless. The obvious question is..Is it overunity?

i spent bout 2 years on my unit  ;D

now lets ask the question  if i worked 2 years and BATMAN has worked 24 years on his

do you find your question to be a dumb 1?

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!