Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Waterpump-generator device runs 60 Watts lamp...

Started by hartiberlin, July 16, 2008, 03:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nightlife

Something just doesn't look right here. With all the Tesla turbine experiments using both water and air, I have yet to see results such as that are claimed here.

Air is much easier to move and pump then water and therefore it should produce the same results if not better.

Another thing is the transfer of power. The way it is shown in the video is not very efficient but yet it shows that it still works. The paddles are actually creating resistance which takes away from the efficiency. The additional pulley added to the length of the shaft creates more resistance.

The generator seems to be the key here if it does work as stated. It is charging the caps and the caps are dumping into the 60 watt bulb. As mentioned before, the bulb does not fade away as it should. As the generator's rotation fades, so should the bulbs light. Unless they have some sort of diode setup placed before the caps that would only allow a high voltage pass and after the generator slows down it no longer supply?s enough voltage to pass the diodes and therefore no longer supply?s the caps with the power needed to recharge them which would immediately kill the power to the bulb.

Even if this worked as stated, I still can not see it running it's self and yet have power left over to light up the 60 watt bulb. This is interesting to say the least and further testing should be done although I think that this concept has been tested and found to be no good unless we have been misled about findings with others testing?s.

dingbat

QuoteSomething just doesn't look right here.

The gullibility of people here is more unbelievable than the device being discussed.

Does anyone really believe for a moment that you can pump water, turn a bike wheel with some spoons attached, turn a generator, and generate enough to run the pump?  You have got to be kidding, right?

You are really showing your lack of critical thinking to believe this.

Why is this setup any different than hooking the pump motor straight to the generator?  Answer:  It adds a bunch of losses to the system, assuring that it will not work.  If the guy had hooked the motor straight to the generator, you would have probably never believed it.  Instead he puts an obvious bunch of losses between the motor and the generator, and you actually believe it would work, and come up with all kinds of crazy theories why it would work.

???????

khabe

BLDC motors and generators - my main activities for past ten years. Im building special purpose generators, high efficient as possible, minimized losses using most novel materials ever available - takes lot of time, high precision machinings ... tens of rebuildings ... oh dear whats cost!
And one cowboy, using some plywood, two washing machine wheels, crooked rod as shaft, tanker-spreader submersible water pump and at least 50 years old farm generator ... then wriggling few seconds with cables and  ... getting free energy!
Hmm!
Do you have at least fractional self-criticism?
Regards,
Khabe

spinner

Hi!

This setup, made in a garage with common parts, could drive a 60W light bulb. That is, if the pump uses some 500W of power, it can deliver 60W at the end of an energy conversion chain. Maybe "inventor" forget to mention that a pump is never disconnected from the mains?

Overall efficiency some 10, maybe 15%. Worst part being a paddle wheel (turbine) water stream to rotational motion conversion.

This is a faked experiment, and video.
The question is, why the man shows it in public claiming OU? For fun? Maybe he works in a company which makes those pumps... Or generators...
Maybe he just doesn't know what he's talking about.

Btw, how about BATMAN's device? Why is he provocating with those blurred photos? He's doing the same in AQ's thread...
What is it? Is OU claimed?
I got a feeling I saw this video material a few years ago...
Batman, would you clarify a bit ??

Cheers!
"Ex nihilo nihil"

fritz

Hi All,

BTW:
There are 2 possible worlds:

1) World with no overunity.
2) World with overunity everywhere.
Due to my understanding and perception of this world - I prefer
2).
I?m quite sure that overunity has nothing todo with crazy coils wound
during full moon after an eclipse. Sometimes its better effort if you work
with things u understand than work with things you don?t.
If some guy worked for 24 years on water-pump-turbine-generator
setups - than this story is highly interesting for me - whatever result.
For me there is no difference between talking about hydrodynamics in
a pond water pump or a missing Maxwell equation as long as we don?t
understand both ;-)))))

rgds.

PS.: I don?t think his boots are too overdressed. If you work for 24 years
with water and electricity in a garage....