Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pereptual Motion Wheel

Started by Alexioco, July 21, 2008, 02:30:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexioco

Ok I think I finally have it, here is how to make a wheel work...

If you get an equal amount of heavy weights and an equal amount of light weights here is what we can do.

If you get the heavy weights and attach them into a wheel in such a way that they are all applying presure to eachother so that it just takes a little force to lift the top and bottom weights, the weights would need to be inter connected some way.

Now we add the light weights that make hardly any difference to the wheel but are capable of lifting the heavy weights up due to their interconnection. Then we have perpetual motion, what do you think?

P.S I'm going to try and make an exmaple, this is something I want us all to have ago at...
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

Alexioco

Ok here is just an example...

Here we have weighted levers with right angle levers.

The bottom right hand weight will push down on the right angle causing the top weight to fall out pushing on that right angle which will then cause the top left hand weight to become light, maybe even lift, if it lifts then the bottom lefthand weight will also try to lift out, if it lifts out (which I doubt) it will then cause the bottom right hand weight to push out even strong, get the point?

Now this idea could be put into a much more effective lever movement then little weights could be added to help lift the large weights which will then cause the said movement  ;)

This wheel is nearly alive and it is completely self operating unlike weights that just fall...
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

dirt diggler

Alexioco

This is one of you best ones yet Alex.  It might even be better with only three arms, or 5, so that it disrupts the balance easier.

This design kinda goes more the way I think about Besseler, very simple,  but shows promise.

Keep at it.

ciao,  Dirt
No, really, I love beating my head against this wall.......

broli

I think this wheel has more than meets the eye. My mind couldn't simulate it so I just gave wm2d a spin and it has a very unusual behavior. I'll test some more and then show the results.

therealrasta

Wow.. Nice design.. What kind of friction/force loses are you going to get from the levers pushing the weights around... Hopefully less than you gain from the gravity action?  Not sure.. Looks possible..Would like to see more.. Thanks