Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pereptual Motion Wheel

Started by Alexioco, July 21, 2008, 02:30:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

erickdt

Wherever the pivot points are on the wheel where your arms are connected will be the only place that bares the weight, regardless of how the arms are orientated on the pivots.

markh

Here's a question.   If you had a lever that was balanced halfway between the edge of the wheel and the center of the wheel.   ( ie a 2 foot radius, with a two foot lever.  The center of the lever is a peg or bearing half way between the center and the right of the wheel, )   Say it's equally balanced with one pound on each end.      Is there a difference between where the center of that lever is if it is free to rotate, versus if it is somehow attached to the side of the wheel.

What I'm getting at, is if you had four of those, and the ones on one side rotated to attach one weight to thee end of the wheel, but the ones on the other side were rotated to keep all of the weight on the center of it's lever (halfway between the center and edge)   would this create an inbalanced wheel?

broli

Quote from: markh on July 26, 2008, 02:04:53 PM
Here's a question.   If you had a lever that was balanced halfway between the edge of the wheel and the center of the wheel.   ( ie a 2 foot radius, with a two foot lever.  The center of the lever is a peg or bearing half way between the center and the right of the wheel, )   Say it's equally balanced with one pound on each end.      Is there a difference between where the center of that lever is if it is free to rotate, versus if it is somehow attached to the side of the wheel.

What I'm getting at, is if you had four of those, and the ones on one side rotated to attach one weight to thee end of the wheel, but the ones on the other side were rotated to keep all of the weight on the center of it's lever (halfway between the center and edge)   would this create an inbalanced wheel?

The answer is no. Whether it's horizontal or vertical the total weight on the peg will stay the same. It's like asking whether the scale will give you a smaller number if you lay on it instead of stand on it.

Alexioco

Hey broli, I always like your comments, what do you think about this idea, its slightly improved

P.S I would like to work with you on some sort of wheel?
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.