Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I found a flaw in modern physics

Started by atomicX, July 22, 2008, 06:31:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

atomicX

First I'd like to say hi to everyone.

Like I said, I found something interesting in modern physics.  However, it's hard to share it with people for numbers of reasons.   I just think this is a cool place to be and if anyone who should know about free energy existance, you guys are the first to be.  I might be right, I might be wrong, but if I'm wrong, it'll be another group laugh in this forum.  No big deal, Right?  Do I have a hell yeah, welcome to the hub?

broli

Are you holding back for a reason? Please share your findings  ;).

greendoor

Only one flaw, eh?  But Hell Yeah!!  Let's have it!

atomicX

Sigh... thanks for the support guys.  You're right.  I'm holding back for reasons.  First i'm holding back because I don't like the nay high educated people.  It's a different reason now.  I just don't know if this is good or bad news.  I don't mind get laugh at for being wrong, but what if I'm right.  You're right, I only find one flaw, but if this flaw is legit, then it could explain why Newtorian physics break away and becomes quantum.   I need some times. 

Onevoice

Bit if you don't speak your thoughts, then no one will be able to learn from it either. If you tell and it is BS, the worst you'll get is others pointing out the flaws. Consider that it's possible you have found something, but that it's a little different from what you think it might be. The forums here are meant for people to present ideas and bounce around counter theories. To disseminate new information and ideas. Expect some people to disagree - and expect others to give it serious thought as well.

"Hell yeah, welcome to the hub"  ;D
quote: The needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many - Capt. James T. Kirk