Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mysterious Resonant Circuit

Started by EMdevices, July 24, 2008, 10:04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMdevices

I remember Bruce,  you had switched a transistor around and it ran, LOL,   maybe we should purposefully change things around, we might never know what we're about to discover.

poynt99,   the 17.5 volts is the amplitude, so the voltage swings up to +17.5 volts then down to -17.5 volts,   that's why I devide by 2, in my power output calculation.

Peterae,   the output resistor gets hot within about 3 seconds, hot enough that I can't touch it.   Obviously I disconect the battery real quick after I take my scope shots and freez the image on the scope.

EM

fritz

Quote from: EMdevices on July 25, 2008, 09:16:23 AM
b)  The mystery comes about due to the polarity of the windings.  Look for the black dot on the coils, it tells which terminals have the same polarity when the flux is changing through the core.   In normal oscillators (like Armstrong, Blocking, etc..),  the trigger winding should be reversed from what I show, so that when the Base is (+) and current flows, the Collector can pump the resonant tank.  Also, notice the collector voltage waveform, notice it's  NEGATIVE when the NPN is on,  I sure haven't seen that before and I'm not too sure what the transistor is doing.  I'm sure it's internal parasitic capacitance playes a part.  Maybe even negative resistance is at work here, not too sure at this point.

Because of the frequency and the scope shots - I wouldn't use the terms "on" and
"off". There is even e big phase shift between base and emitter.
And what I see from the battery scope trace makes me no wonder that
the thing works with neg. ucoll.

z.monkey

Howdy EMDevices,

Excellent Work.  I kind of jealous actually.  I am sure there are many ways to tap ZPE, and in the coming months and years there will be many more.  Your blocking oscillator is a catalyst.  This one breakthrough will hopefully cause a cascade effect and the hundredth monkey effect will kick in and we will start seeing breakthroughs all over the place.

Again, Excellent Work!

Blessed Be Brothers...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

EMdevices

guys,  I'm not going to answer anymore questions for right now untill I post the latest scope shots,  tonight when I get home.

the new waveforms that go along with my OU claim are very smooth and sinusoidal, compared to what I posted above in the first post. The battery RF is now effectively suppressed as well, like I mentioned already.  Just be patient.   I though it through quite a bit before I dared to post such a bold claim this morning, so this is for real, I'm honest, and I hope I did not leave something out that is basic and embarassing.   Let's hope not.

EM

P.S.  Just as a side note,  as I was experimenting last evening, trying to supress the RF on the battery,  I noticed that shunt capacitors across the battery did not effectively short the RF, and instead caused a weird chaotic wavforms, and made the core "sing", meaning it made audible sounds, these sounds also can be produced when I vary other parameters.    Then I tried a small toroid inductor in series with the battery to block the RF, since the inductor has a high impedance at high frequency  (Z = jwL), but I noticed something very odd.  the waveform on the scope started to modulate in frequency,  I was getting FM modulation from 20 kHz up to 50 MHz and back down, then back up, very strange, I have never seen that behavior before.   It was also very sensitive to the touch of my hand.   Anyway, lot's to explore with this circuit.

innovation_station

8)

@EMDEVICES

GREAT WORK !!!   

I  also claim overunity  ;D well lets call it unity  :)

how ever my unit is much diffrent  ;)

and i will be up dateing my thred today

i have come up with a number of ways it can be wired  ;D ;D

agin good stuff congrats emd!!

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!