Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mysterious Resonant Circuit

Started by EMdevices, July 24, 2008, 10:04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

exnihiloest

Quote from: EMdevices on July 25, 2008, 08:17:00 AM
POWER OUT = ( 17.5 Volts AC) ^2 / ( 150 ohms)  / 2 = 1.02 watts

Hi EMdevices

Refering to your pictures, the output voltage is not sinusoidal so your formula Pout = Vp^2 / 2*R can't be applied. You must use a true RMS power meter before claiming OU.
It is clear that only 24% of extra energy is in the margin of a wrong estimation due to a inaccurate formula.

A NPN transistor can be used with reversed polarity. It is a known fact in electronics. In this case the transistor characteristics such as gain are very different and poor but can be enough for sustaining an oscillation.
Dipoles (negative impedances) or a quadripoles (such transistors) with very weak gain just over 1 can be used to build oscillators.

Fran?ois

armagdn03

scale it up a bit...........to qualify for prize must be one watt of usable power.
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

duff

EM,

Could you give us the number of turns you used on each winding + core type and size if you know it?

Congratulations - Great Work!

-Duff

nul-points

on the power calc issue - i think even a sinusoidal waveform needs an RMS factor in the equation, not just dividing the pk-pk by 2 - here in the UK the mains supply volts are nominal 240V RMS = approx 680V pk-pk

on the transistor polarity  issue - i was interested a while back when experimenting with ultra low-power oscillator circuits to find circuit designs which often had transistors connected with reverse polarity

anyway, it's interesting how circuit setup mistakes can sometimes lead to new discoveries, so don't be discouraged if this circuit turns out not to be OU yet

all the best
sandy

Doc Ringwood's Free Energy site  http://ringcomps.co.uk/doc
"To do is to be" ---  Descartes;
"To be is to do"  ---  Jean Paul Sarte;
"Do be do be do" ---  F. Sinatra

innovation_station

Quote from: armagdn03 on July 25, 2008, 10:55:03 AM
scale it up a bit...........to qualify for prize must be one watt of usable power.

mine is scaled....  for low power out put or huge power output.....

currently when i break my contact my mot unit will return 1500v on each break i have 4 of thease in my unit so in 1 revalution i have over 6000v returning and the best part i mesure no draw from my source.... ;D

im not talking of current flow here this is my primary only ...   my 4 mot unit   the secondaryies are not there yet and are not nessarly needed depending on how you set it up  ;D

the universe is the limit ....  and we aint there yet ...

ist

wate till i switch amparage  ;D 8)  then you see the light...   stand up 4 your rite!!

i put in... in 1 of my tests 5 amp @12vdc and i mesured over 20 amp peek upon return ....  needless to say it was more than 12vdc returning...

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!