Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Dreams: Interpret Meaning of a Dream About Energy or Energy Device

Started by winner, July 28, 2008, 07:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winner

All,

We have heard the stories of famous inventions being inspired by dreams while asleep. It is easy to recall such stories or find them on the Internet.

Have you had a sleeping dream about energy or an energy device? Have you acted on your dream? Did you later find some information to validate what you had learned in a dream? Would you like some help with interpreting your dream messages?

It would be great to hear some stories and interpretations from all the inventive minds on this forum!

I think we can all agree that the subconscious (or superconscious) mind can give us remarkable answers and direction, if we listen. Perhaps some puzzle or possible solution presented in a dream can be unraveled by others in our community who have thought and worked with the same idea!

To get the ball rolling, I'll relate some information  I received in a dream last night. For some context, I will tell you that I have been studying various topics on this bulletin board for some time now, include HHO production, gravity engines, TPUs,  etc. I haven't touched all the topics here, nor have I been physically working on devices of my own.

I'm not in the habit of writing down my dreams, so I can relate my dream only generally. In the dream, I had my attention on some sort of energy device, and the understanding to make it work came to me. It was something, I think, that related to a correction of program code or simple mathematical adjustment. Here I had the aha! feeling - but sadly, when I came awake - I could not remember this detail! Immediately though when I woke up, I got a few impressions. One thought was "they have everything right here, except they should be using brass." It seemed to me the device may have had copper. Also, it seemed this related to a spherical object. Then finally something odd struck me, which may or may not be of any help to current projects (Peter Davey heater?): The 4/3 factor in the volume calculation of a sphere, (4/3)*pi*r3, has importance to applied frequencies. Also, it occurred to me that 4/3 is the same ratio of a standard TV screen display, and it brought to mind a flyback transformer, as that is what drives the TV image. Has anyone somehow already coupled a flyback transformer or principles to a spherical object involving brass? Makes me wonder...

Please post your dream impressions! This should be an interesting exploration!

Cure diseases with grid computing power! Join World Community Grid!

Click logo for worldcommunitygrid.org

Freezer

Quote from: winner on July 28, 2008, 07:59:11 PM

I believe a lot if not most famous inventors got their ideas from dreams, but I might lean on the side of it being information being telepathically sent to the mind.  I read a article an abductee wrote, and he stated the same thing, in that information is telepathically sent to these guys.  If you look at David Adairs account, he states that all his ideas came to him in dreams, and also stated that this was the case for Stephen Hawkings.  Of course most of these guys would never admit that, since what makes them stand out is the fact that they supposedly came up with these ideas themselves.  All I can say is remember the dreams, and if possible put it down on paper and try and understand it.

winner

Quote from: Freezer on July 28, 2008, 08:21:12 PM
I believe a lot if not most famous inventors got their ideas from dreams, but I might lean on the side of it being information being telepathically sent to the mind... If you look at David Adairs account, he states that all his ideas came to him in dreams, and also stated that this was the case for Stephen Hawkings.  Of course most of these guys would never admit that...

Yes! I remember reading the accounts of David Adair and Stephen Hawking. Very interesting! I believe also that there are certain hours of the day where the mind is most receptive to dream-borne ideas. A question to ponder is if particular thoughts are being directed to particular individuals in the dream state, or if it is mainly a case of a person being primed and ready to receive desired information. I tend to think the latter is true, i.e., "when the student is ready, the teacher appears."
Cure diseases with grid computing power! Join World Community Grid!

Click logo for worldcommunitygrid.org

z.monkey

Howdy Winner,

Some dreams are the products of the subconscious, these are the obscure random jumbling of many different things that usually do not make sense.  Then there are dreams which are the products of telepathic communication where someone is trying to influence you, these are more clear.  There are also the dreams of the spirit where your higher self is trying to break into your physical consciousness, they have specific intent and a purpose.  The twilight area between waking and sleeping is where your conscious mind and your spirit can communicate with the least resistance.  This can be achieved with proper meditation as well.

The most memorable conscious dream about technology I had concerned a rapid plant growth technology.  The spirit guide in this dream showed me a device that was hand held.  He planted a seed in a small pot.  He watered the pot, then proceeded to point the device at the pot and turned it on.  The plant sprouted immediately, and grew at an astonishing rate.  He had to pull the device away from the plant because it was growing so fast.  Within a minute the plant was so tall that it overpowered the pot and fell over because of the weight of the plant.  This dream happened over 15 years ago, and I remember it as if it was yesterday.  Your spirit can download soul knowledge into your brain.  This is what I believe happened in that dream.  There have been many other dreams concerning technology that I have had.  Many concerning technology, and architecture.  Frequently I dream solutions to current technical problems that I am having.  I have even invented things because of dreams.

Keep on Dreaming!

Blessed Be Brothers...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

Killer Miller

Wow great to hear that others have dreams about Energy Devices.

I have had two

First one was several years ago, before i became interested in or had any knowledge of the free energy concept (was studying electrical and electronic engineering diploma at the time).
It was pretty vague but basically it was the top of several huge wheel/turbine type structures sticking out of the ground. 50% in the ground 50% above the ground. It was in a very arid area and I had the impression that it generated power for an underground community. I couldn't tell exactly what powered it, i have been considering what it could have been. I always thought it was a combination of wind and solar, but seeing archers wheel changed that somewhat. I have doodled this so many times since, pity i cant draw.

The second one was about a month ago. It was quite strange and comes down to COW power lol. It was like the old beast of burden powered mills, you know cows providing the power to turn a big wheel. The strange thing was that they were at a power station. The cows turned a wheel that through gears and mechanics provided the power to turn Griggs type water hammer heaters. These boiled the water to generate steam to turn the turbines of what seemed to be a conventional power station. It was like the cow power was retrofitted to an existing coal fired power station, instead of coal mines around the power station there were cow paddocks.

Again quite a weird arse dream which have never discussed with anyone before, so I was happy this post came up so i could share it.

Thank You
KM, Australia