Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

how to construct the easiest possible pyramid!

Started by nitinnun, July 31, 2008, 03:25:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitinnun

behold.
the easiest to build (for its size), yet high quality pyramid peak to be found in the free world.

the 4 slabs of copper foil that i made it from, are each 13 inches long by 8 inches wide.

i folded each copper foil slab, over a metal triangle. a triangle that was 52 degree's at the base, and 76 degree's at the peak.

then i hole punched all 4 triangles together.

odds are that the side flaps will increase the energy effect. rather than decrease it.

i intend to use this as the peak, of a larger pyramid.
the larger pyramid will be made of a non-conductive material (folded rosin paper, wrapped in aluminum).

millner

Hmmm.... I truely have hope for you and this device  ;) . I've been reading up on your previous posts on how to potentially harness energy(powering a computer fan maybe)  from this magnetic energy gathering device (+ , -) and I am excited for the results. I think i'll give it a try in the name of simplicity!

digitaloliver

Quote from: nitinnun on July 31, 2008, 03:25:53 PM
behold.
the easiest to build (for its size), yet high quality pyramid peak to be found in the free world.

the 4 slabs of copper foil that i made it from, are each 13 inches long by 8 inches wide.

i folded each copper foil slab, over a metal triangle. a triangle that was 52 degree's at the base, and 76 degree's at the peak.

then i hole punched all 4 triangles together.

odds are that the side flaps will increase the energy effect. rather than decrease it.

i intend to use this as the peak, of a larger pyramid.
the larger pyramid will be made of a non-conductive material (folded rosin paper, wrapped in aluminum).

Hello...
I am new here... and this thing of the pyramid catched my atention...
Could you describe beter this thing?

May be some drawings...???

Could you include a link to other documents about this???

Thank you...

nitinnun

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,5406.0.html

this is the current version of what i want to build. and my theories on how it works.
only i want to fill the inside of my pyramid, with sand.

the closest other thing, is thomas trawogers pyramid. but good luck trying to get answers out of that mess.

nitinnun

counter-clockwise spin, was produced by the iron atoms in the steel frame.

this steel-generated CCW, was attracted to the diamagnetism of the copper loop and water.
but the capacitor was as close to the copper loop/water, as the CCW could get.
SO THE CCW BUILT UP IN THE CAPACITOR! where it was drawn from, to create electricity.

the opposite was also true.

the copper and water produced clockwise spin
(in addition to the clockwise spin, that was caught from the air, by the gypsum and sand.)

this copper/water-generated CW, was attracted to the diamagnetism of the steel frame.
but the capacitor was as close to the steel frame, as the CW could get.
SO THE CW BUILD UP IN THE CAPACITOR! where it was drawn from, to create electricity.

all of the copper in thomas trawogers pyramid generated its own CW, and caught CW from the pyramid.

but generating and collecting CW, is about all that the copper did (aside from being a container for the water and sand).

i doubt that thomas trawoger knew about the stuff i have typed in this post.
but he definitely knew things, which he did not tell us about.

did he not tell us, because he was too foolish to communicate important things effectively?
or because he was holding out on us, for the sake of his greed/ego?