Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

And do you still not understand?

Started by Alexioco, August 01, 2008, 12:47:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexioco

Ok here is an idea, if we look at that wheel where he says "and do you still not understand?" I noticed something you can do...

I may have found a way to keep the weight of a weight at the top of the wheel always pulling down...

what if that middle thing there is a weight and the 6 lines are string.

The weight would be pulling down on the top part of the wheel at all times...

The string at the bottom would be no use, except that the only problem is that the weight is pulling down both top parts causing equilibrium...

but if we look at MT 27 it does something special, it lifts itself into the cetnre of the wheel by using string and a lever...

Now everytime I look at it I can't understand why the weight does not apply as much weight on the string as it does to the lever, but it doesnt, so this effect needs to be applied to this and we might have something special...

updates soon
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

DrWhat

Alex, as always you have great ideas!

Alexioco

Quote from: DrWhat on August 01, 2008, 05:15:28 PM
Alex, as always you have great ideas!

Thanks my friend :)

If the weight can hang by just string on the right, then seomthing strange will happen...

there needs to be hooks on the weight so that when the string gets to the top, it hooks on the weight before it can drop and unhooks at the bottom.. any ideas?
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

DrWhat

Hmmm, let me think about that for a while  :)

AB Hammer

Greetings Alex

I have done just what you are purposing. It has a jerking effect and will spin if you spin it, for a few turns and will settle with the weight on the down side. The weight settles below the 3 to 9 mark and finds equilibrium.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan