Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

BREAKING : **~Imhotep~**'s Free Energy Radiant Oscillator Lite

Started by Omega_0, August 03, 2008, 10:40:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omega_0

A very simple circuit that lights a CFL and also charges a battery:
Looks like it works :)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EPoJ9gCk2Rk

A replication that works too ..
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Hri3emvN2Jk&watch_response

The discussion and details are here :
http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/2255-imhoteps-radiant-oscillator-video.html

Lets have some replications (without "improvements" please).
I have more respect for the fellow with a single idea who gets there than for the fellow with a thousand ideas who does nothing - Thomas Alva Edison

nightlife

I would like to see someone design a circuit like this that could be attached to the power meter on a home. So that when power is being drawn, the collapsing field is then fed back to the meter. This should help drop the energy usage by about at least 80%.

This should also work for power supply's from solar, windmill or any other power source.

We would just need to build larger coils and larger relays or use a setup this size and have one built into every power outlet with return leads going back to the main source.

mscoffman

Get used to it...This is an overunity motorless Bendi CF cold fusion cycle circuit. Inductive
collapse pulses are sent back into a battery to recharge it. The relay with a shorting contact
across it is the way an automobile electromechanical horn works. The ignition transformer steps
12V up to 14KVac. I'm somewhat surprised the fluorescent bulb unit survives - I think there may
be MIB attack point there though.

It would be very desireable to replace the relay capacitor and contact combo with an NE555 oscillator
and either a Bipolar 2n3055 transistor with a base resistor or an IR511 Power FET. Someone should
then try substituting a 120volt-to12volt stepdown transformer reversed for the ignition transformer then
operate the bulb on a std. 110V sixty hertz square wave.  :D

What is needed is two 12Volt latching relays to swap batteries and a microcontroller and program to
show prove permanent "on" operations via the Bedini CF cycle. BTW there is no such thing as radiant
energy...but there is CF.

robbie47

Guys wake up.
This is nothing more than a power converter.
No radiant energy, no cold fusion.

Besides, the lamp will last very short period of time like this as will the relay.
You end up with a ride to town to replace them.
All at the cost of energy.

If the 'inventors' really believe that this has something to do with over unity or free energy, let them show some measurements.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: robbie47 on August 03, 2008, 02:00:24 PM
Guys wake up.
This is nothing more than a power converter.
No radiant energy, no cold fusion.

Besides, the lamp will last very short period of time like this as will the relay.
You end up with a ride to town to replace them.
All at the cost of energy.

If the 'inventors' really believe that this has something to do with over unity or free energy, let them show some measurements.

hrmm a power converter that provides me with usable light and charges a battery (all at a fraction of the power consumed by a "normal" CFL lamp)... how come all my lights don't work this way?

so you say the lamp and the relay will only last a short period of time? if you really believe this then i'm sure you have some measurements to show?  ::)

@mscoffman
"Someone should then try substituting..."
is that somebody going to be you?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe