Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

BREAKING : **~Imhotep~**'s Free Energy Radiant Oscillator Lite

Started by Omega_0, August 03, 2008, 10:40:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JustAnElectrician

Quote from: Vortex1 on August 08, 2008, 01:29:24 PM
Omega_0
This dual battery scheme with one charging the other is just sleight of hand. With a little skill, the circuit could be arranged with a single primary battery such that the flyback pulse charges the primary battery. The circuit will still run down the primary battery.

SO? PUT UP OR SHUT UP, Hundreds of Bedini experimenters have tried and failed to "CLOSE THE LOOP" so IF YOU KNOW HOW, then PUT UP OR SHUT UP!
Hate to be rude, but IMO it's just a red herring. PROVE ME WRONG.

Do extremely careful measurements of the energy budget in this type of circuit to cut through the BS.

To get a quick look at how the energy moves around the circuit, use large electrolytic capacitors instead of batteries as pointed out by others many times earlier.

Bedini will not do this (the single battery), thats why he is able to keep  his snake oil show on the road.

Sooner or later, the truth of this type of intellectual scam will be revealed. Sorry Bedini believers, I bought his book, built his devices, and followed his claims from the very beginning (80's) and my tests show no OU.

But Bedini slips and slides around a lot, and when confronted on the OU issue, he backtracks to "just a better way to charge batteries". Pulse battery charging has been around a long, long time.

If any disagree, go ahead with it, you will certainly learn a few eye opening facts along the way, but only if you take careful energy measurements.

Just tryin to save y'all some time.

Let's see it V1

TIA Rob
Open Sourcerer Apprentice!

JustAnElectrician

Quote from: ourbobby on October 11, 2008, 08:41:57 AM
Hi there,
            I would like to quote John bedini at this point when he states that after 35 years of searching for FE, he has come to the conclusion that all that has been discovered is "reactive" power. He's talking BEMF in my opinion.

Also, IMHO, you will not induce the FE that you want to find using inductors alone. Why? The reason is the BEMF. As soon as an inductor - with or without load - is "charged", it requires a constant charge to maintain its polarisation - my definition - until it reaches a point where this charge cannot be maintained and reverses- even if you hold the charge at the point before BEMF, a charge is required to create a field change. Anyway you look at it, inductances cannot serve to provide a continous flow. It has to "pulse" a flow. Which is why we have a reference to reactive power. Pulse flow brings us back to "grid" power

The question you have to ask yourself, and not with the notion of classical theory, is why does the inductance have to return to a neutral level? The reason is, perhaps. that the earth magnetic field requires it. The flux generation in an inductance can always only be a temporary distraction in a larger field. In direct contrast, if you charge a capacitor - without a load - it will retain its charge, and can in fact spontaneously increase its charge. The difference in comprehension of these two naturally occurring phenomena will lead to understanding in greater depth, the way to creating FE.

Regards

A quote without context is ??? When and where? Not calling BS, but
I need to see more on this. I agree with your summation BTW.

Rob
Open Sourcerer Apprentice!

the_big_m_in_ok

"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: triffid on January 09, 2012, 10:56:54 AM
test
triffid,
I'll be spending my time on OUR.com for then foreseeable future.   It's got the most potential for my future research efforts, IMHO.
       There's something else:   Cultural American evolution and the human Free Will working all the time, may make my prediction of an economic collapse gradual rather than sudden.   For example, people may finally realize, in Europe and America, that the Muslim threat to the West is getting worse and finally do something about their violently aggressive religious zeal.   And not necessarily with another 9/11.

The world is different than I thought it would be when I started the "I see an economic disaster coming..." thread.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.