Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

BREAKING : **~Imhotep~**'s Free Energy Radiant Oscillator Lite

Started by Omega_0, August 03, 2008, 10:40:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thaelin

A good way to fry the power supply for the phone line. Not only yours, but
all on the same leg. Then no phone at all.  Also think of the ring voltage that
will be sent. 90v.

thaelin

sirmikey1

Quote from: Thaelin on August 26, 2008, 10:27:15 AM
   A good way to fry the power supply for the phone line. Not only yours, but
all on the same leg. Then no phone at all.  Also think of the ring voltage that
will be sent. 90v.
thaelin

thaelin,
   I'm thinking maybe use it charge a battery instead, less hazardous. May be
good to light the home with the new LED bulbs, after work, and all weekend. 
SM

sirmikey1

Quote from: **~imhotep~** on August 12, 2008, 09:37:10 AM
here is the new vid with one pin on each side running the 48 inch full size eco lux ge bulbs .this is getting fun !!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmY3iAKJKXc&feature=user

Damn imhotep, this is exciting, but is it OU? 
Upgrade the pulsing circuit and let the race
begin. 
SM

orbs

Quote from: Thaelin on August 26, 2008, 10:27:15 AMAlso think of the ring voltage that will be sent. 90v.

70 V 25 Hz AC in some parts of Europe (was 23 Hz at one point).

ourbobby

Quote from: z.monkey on August 05, 2008, 09:55:54 AM
Howdy Vortex1,

I agree.  You put X amount of current into the coil, and you get X minus efficiency factor out of the coil as Back EMF.  But there is another factor there that none of us completely understand yet.  This is the Free Energy Factor.  Transformers can be designed in a way that exploits this Free Energy Factor.  There are examples like Tesla's Radiant Energy Receiver, Henry Moray's Radiant Energy Generator, and the Hubbard Coil.  Their designs exploit the Free Energy Factor and use it to draw Radiant Energy into their Coils.  This results in a Power Gain, thus Free Energy.  I have been working hard to understand these concepts, and I believe that I am close to an understanding.  I'll keep working, and let you know as I make advancements.  We are so very close...

Blessed Be Brothers...

Hi there,
            I would like to quote John bedini at this point when he states that after 35 years of searching for FE, he has come to the conclusion that all that has been discovered is "reactive" power. He's talking BEMF in my opinion.

Also, IMHO, you will not induce the FE that you want to find using inductors alone. Why? The reason is the BEMF. As soon as an inductor - with or without load - is "charged", it requires a constant charge to maintain its polarisation - my definition - until it reaches a point where this charge cannot be maintained and reverses- even if you hold the charge at the point before BEMF, a charge is required to create a field change. Anyway you look at it, inductances cannot serve to provide a continous flow. It has to "pulse" a flow. Which is why we have a reference to reactive power. Pulse flow brings us back to "grid" power

The question you have to ask yourself, and not with the notion of classical theory, is why does the inductance have to return to a neutral level? The reason is, perhaps. that the earth magnetic field requires it. The flux generation in an inductance can always only be a temporary distraction in a larger field. In direct contrast, if you charge a capacitor - without a load - it will retain its charge, and can in fact spontaneously increase its charge. The difference in comprehension of these two naturally occurring phenomena will lead to understanding in greater depth, the way to creating FE.

Regards