Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

BREAKING : **~Imhotep~**'s Free Energy Radiant Oscillator Lite

Started by Omega_0, August 03, 2008, 10:40:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vortex1

Omega_0

I agree with your observations except for two points you mention:

QuoteThis circuit, however, increases the efficiency, and lets you store some of the energy which is normally lost.

Point one;

Actually this is an extremely inefficient way to light a fluorescent lamp. If you want to explore the efficient way, check out the Royer oscillators used in many laptop computers. The designers of these are extremely energy conscious. No huge ignition coil, no sparking relay contacts which besides EMI radiation losses, heat up thermally and waste lots of energy.

Point two:

In actuality, the energy of the flyback pulse is not lost if uncaptured, but allows the ringing to occur for a longer time and with higher amplitude, therefore the overall energy appears in the secondary, as I pointed out in an earlier post.

To restate,  any attempt to capture or utilize the flyback pulse reduces both the amplitude and duration of secondary oscillations by dampening them. So less energy appears in the secondary.

This dual battery scheme with one charging the other is just sleight of hand. With a little skill, the circuit could be arranged with a single primary battery such that the flyback pulse charges the primary battery. The circuit will still run down the primary battery.

Do extremely careful measurements of the energy budget in this type of circuit to cut through the BS.

To get a quick look at how the energy moves around the circuit, use large electrolytic capacitors instead of batteries as pointed out by others many times earlier.

Bedini will not do this (the single battery), thats why he is able to keep  his snake oil show on the road.

Sooner or later, the truth of this type of intellectual scam will be revealed. Sorry Bedini believers, I bought his book, built his devices, and followed his claims from the very beginning (80's) and my tests show no OU.

But Bedini slips and slides around a lot, and when confronted on the OU issue, he backtracks to "just a better way to charge batteries". Pulse battery charging has been around a long, long time.

If any disagree, go ahead with it, you will certainly learn a few eye opening facts along the way, but only if you take careful energy measurements.

Just tryin to save y'all some time.

waterhouse24

Quote from: Vortex1 on August 08, 2008, 01:29:24 PM
Contrar my friend, the energy of the flyback pulse is not lost if uncaptured, but allows the ringing to occur for a longer time and with higher amplitude, therefore the overall energy appears in the secondary, as I pointed out in an earlier post.

To restate,  any attempt to capture or utilize the flyback pulse reduces both the amplitude and duration of secondary oscillations by dampening them. So less energy appears in the secondary.

This dual battery scheme with one charging the other is just sleight of hand. With a little skill, the circuit could be arranged with a single primary battery such that the flyback pulse charges the primary battery. The circuit will still run down the primary battery.

Do extremely careful measurements of the energy budget in this type of circuit to cut through the BS.

To get a quick look at how the energy moves around the circuit, use large electrolytic capacitors instead of batteries as pointed out by others many times earlier.

Bedini will not do this (the single battery), thats why he is able to keep  his snake oil show on the road.

Sooner or later, the truth of this type of intellectual scam will be revealed. Sorry Bedini believers, I bought his book, built his devices, and followed his claims from the very beginning (80's) and my tests show no OU.

But Bedini slips and slides around a lot, and when confronted on the OU issue, he backtracks to "just a better way to charge batteries". Pulse battery charging has been around a long, long time.

If you disagree, go ahead with it, you will certainly learn a few eye opening facts along the way, but only if you take careful energy measurements.

Just tryin to save y'all some time.

But I'm lighting my house for less than i'm paying the electric company... Is that not worth the time until we continue to wait for an energy solution?

Vortex1

QuoteBut I'm lighting my house for less than i'm paying the electric company... Is that not worth the time until we continue to wait for an energy solution?

Say what?

Try entry again, does not compute.

waterhouse24

Quote from: Vortex1 on August 08, 2008, 02:05:15 PM
Say what?

Try entry again, does not compute.

If I plugged the same bulbs into the grid I would be drawing 36 watts... with this system i'm drawing 3 watts and charging batteries..

compute..

robbie47