Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

BREAKING : **~Imhotep~**'s Free Energy Radiant Oscillator Lite

Started by Omega_0, August 03, 2008, 10:40:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. M

Quote from: Omega_0 on August 05, 2008, 03:13:19 PM
The point is, to show a lamp glowing indefinitely with just two batteries that charge each other :). Possible ?

Hi all, sorry to butt in but I've been watching this design with interest.

That is exactly what I would like to know Omega...

If you can light a bulb and charge a battery from a battery, how long will the charging battery last and how long will the one being charged last once the first one is depleted ?

I'm also wondering what can be put in place of the bulb... If I'm understanding what I'm watching and reading this is pretty damn interesting stuff, couldn't you replace the bulb with something that generated additional power ?

( PS: I'm a nubbin in the field of OU so no flames, be gentle! )

Vortex1

Ramset:

QuoteVortex   Z  All  what do you think of the Thane Heins [Crankypants] COP over 10-? device ?

Speaking only for myself, I'm a bit skeptical of the measurement techniques used, though I will reserve opinions untill more test data is released. I hope he is on to something.

Precise measurement using thermal true rms measuring devices would satisfy me. Power factor can be a tricky snake.

But this is off topic, we'll save it for his thread.

Omega_0

Mr M,

This stuff is interesting. But this is not OU, sorry to disappoint. Even the inventor knows this and so do the other replicators.
Check the thread over at energetic forums. There are few more replications.

So the answer is, if you go on switching batteries long enough, both of them will discharge to 0.

This circuit, however, increases the efficiency, and lets you store some of the energy which is normally lost.
Even then, we must encourage such efforts, who knows if there is some unexplained stuff hidden there ...... :)
I have more respect for the fellow with a single idea who gets there than for the fellow with a thousand ideas who does nothing - Thomas Alva Edison

waterhouse24

eastcoastwilly

Quote from: Omega_0 on August 08, 2008, 11:30:49 AM
Mr M,

This stuff is interesting. But this is not OU, sorry to disappoint. Even the inventor knows this and so do the other replicators.
Check the thread over at energetic forums. There are few more replications.

So the answer is, if you go on switching batteries long enough, both of them will discharge to 0.

This circuit, however, increases the efficiency, and lets you store some of the energy which is normally lost.
Even then, we must encourage such efforts, who knows if there is some unexplained stuff hidden there ...... :)

Nobody has made the claim that this ever was "Overunity".