Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

BREAKING : **~Imhotep~**'s Free Energy Radiant Oscillator Lite

Started by Omega_0, August 03, 2008, 10:40:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

z.monkey

Howdy Vortex1,

I agree.  You put X amount of current into the coil, and you get X minus efficiency factor out of the coil as Back EMF.  But there is another factor there that none of us completely understand yet.  This is the Free Energy Factor.  Transformers can be designed in a way that exploits this Free Energy Factor.  There are examples like Tesla's Radiant Energy Receiver, Henry Moray's Radiant Energy Generator, and the Hubbard Coil.  Their designs exploit the Free Energy Factor and use it to draw Radiant Energy into their Coils.  This results in a Power Gain, thus Free Energy.  I have been working hard to understand these concepts, and I believe that I am close to an understanding.  I'll keep working, and let you know as I make advancements.  We are so very close...

Blessed Be Brothers...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

Vortex1

Z monkey

They were not disc capacitors. They were NTC (negative temperature coefficient) disc THERMISTORS.

i.e. they had initially high resistance and as the bulb base heats up it would drop the resistance down to or below one ohm, thus limiting surges.

You cannot get a disc capacitor that small that would have sufficient ratings, besides a capacitor would act as a differentiator and allow surges through.

QuoteBut there is another factor there that none of us completely understand yet.  This is the Free Energy Factor.  Transformers can be designed in a way that exploits this Free Energy Factor.  There are examples like Tesla's Radiant Energy Receiver, Henry Moray's Radiant Energy Generator, and the Hubbard Coil.  Their designs exploit the Free Energy Factor and use it to draw Radiant Energy into their Coils.  This results in a Power Gain, thus Free Energy.  I have been working hard to understand these concepts, and I believe that I am close to an understanding.  I'll keep working, and let you know as I make advancements.  We are so very close..

Everyone has been so very close now for so very long  a time. I have diligently studied the devices you mention over a lifetime. Built many of them. No luck. Let me know how you fare.

imhotep:

I played with Mallory vibrators as a kid nearly 55 years ago. Back then they were my favorite device for driving any inductor, transformer, even small tesla coils. Similar ideas are used in the "Violet Ray" machines. Even the original Ford Motor Cars used a vibrator type interrupter integrated with the coil.
  Then I worked in industry for thirty years as a research engineer designing power supplies, switching converters etc. all the while chasing the tail (tale) of the free energy dragon. I have not caught him yet!

Hats off to you if you think you have, but beware of bold claims "Pride Goeth Before A Fall"

....v

z.monkey

Howdy Vortex1,

I agree that chasing the free energy dragon is an arduous task, especially when using conventional coils and transformers.  Did you every step outside of the box?  Make your own coils?  Take a look at this...

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,5144.0/topicseen.html

Blessed Be Brothers...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

Vortex1

Nice work Z monkey

I have been following your work. You have really good construction technique. I'm a strong believer in a well thought out nicely executed design. Yes I have built many of my own coils, have a large stock of all kinds of wire, pure iron, nickel-copper, nichrome etc.

The Hubbard design is one of about five devices that I have any faith may be made to work.

Great good luck to you

Kind regards.....V

p.s. my whole lifestyle is "outside the box", not just my builds

ramset

Vortex   Z  All  what do you think of the Thane Heins [Crankypants] COP over 10-? device ?
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma