Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

BREAKING : **~Imhotep~**'s Free Energy Radiant Oscillator Lite

Started by Omega_0, August 03, 2008, 10:40:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robbie47

Just for the fun of it, I made an estimation of the relay lifetime:

On average they have a mechanical life expectancy of 10 000 000 switch cycles.
Assuming the self resonance of the circuit is at 50 Hz.
For a 24/7 operation this means it will not last for 3 days.
Such a relay costs about 1.5 ?.

Now, for the optimists, what does the energy saving achieved here, bring me in 3 days?

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: robbie47 on August 04, 2008, 08:10:40 AM
Just for the fun of it, I made an estimation of the relay lifetime:

On average they have a mechanical life expectancy of 10 000 000 switch cycles.
Assuming the self resonance of the circuit is at 50 Hz.
For a 24/7 operation this means it will not last for 3 days.
Such a relay costs about 1.5 â,¬.

Now, for the optimists, what does the energy saving achieved here bring me in 3 days?

strange that mine has been running since the 1st... not 24/7 but at least 48 hours cumulative.
my relay was free, actually i have 4 of them i got for free out a sony stereo someone tossed out.

it says nothing, other than that you made an estimation, which amounts to... let me do some quick math here... absolutely jack shit in the real world.

do a replication, or shut up.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

robbie47

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on August 04, 2008, 08:14:03 AM
strange that mine has been running since the 1st... not 24/7 but at least 48 hours cumulative.
my relay was free, actually i have 4 of them i got for free out a sony stereo someone tossed out.

it says nothing, other than that you made an estimation, which amounts to... let me do some quick math here... absolutely jack shit in the real world.

do a replication, or shut up.

You are absolutely right......if producing relays doesn't cost any energy at all.

WilbyInebriated

cost of production doesn't affect me when i got it for free... DUH
still waiting for you to back up your claim with evidence and measurements, NOT estimations.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

spinner

Wilby-something is just a "wannabe"...  Sorry to say this, but he(it) has proved himself with his intelligent remarks for the last few months of his "activity" here..
Bless you....
Now, go back to your stamps or whatever you've been collecting in the past.....
"Ex nihilo nihil"