Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

bessler wheel principle solved?

Started by Chad, August 03, 2008, 03:43:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marctwo

Well, folk'll believe what they want to believe.

Could this have been pure gravity power?  Who knows?

Could it have used springs, magnets, etc. to give it that extra little push over the top?  Yes!

I, like everyone else, don't know how it worked.  And I don't take speculation and rumor as fact.

Chad

@marctwo

dont worry im not hear saying i have built a wheel and it works, i am merely trying to show a theory that i think holds promise.

If you dont believe then that is fine my friend, were are hear trying to find evidence that it did work, just like the  forensic team in a murder case piecing together a crime scene, if we keep looking and studying then maybe just maybe we find the clue that cements the whole case together.

join in you might enjoy it ;)

Chad.

Marctwo

@Chad:  I have joined in.  :D

My first post above says that I don't think a pendulum would have been used due to the nature of how this wheel is reported to start.  However, due to the constant nature of the wheel's full speed, I'd imagine that a timing mechanism of some kind would have been used.  Maybe some kind of clockwork helper (but not necessarily spring powered   :)).

AB Hammer

Greetings Chad

I am working up a response to what you have written and it is taking me a bit so I'll be back with it. later.

But for now, you may want to look at this design I have posted for people to try.

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,5226.0.html
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Chad

hey thanks Alan, no worrys  take your time im still taking notes and researching.

Ive taken a look at the thread you posted and il do some research on this also.

Thanks

Chad.