Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

bessler wheel principle solved?

Started by Chad, August 03, 2008, 03:43:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexioco

Quote from: AB Hammer on August 05, 2008, 05:40:14 PM
OK

Here is what we are going to have to do.

First we need a wheel blank and a pendulum with a top roller end.

How big do we want to make it? I suggest a two foot wheel for the base wheel, but a 2 1/2 ft for Alex style so there is a place to mount on.

We have to make the parts or purchase other parts that will work.

Now we also have to look at this as a hammer wheel as well as a slide wheel. Friction is going to be bugger not to mention are we going to have enough overbalance to overcome the shift?
Alex has springs and scissor jacks, but when it comes to springs. Where is the power for reset of the  springs going to come from?

This is what happens when we start builds, and I think if we talk on how to make the build past the design stage we might get a better idea of how or if a wheel will work.

Hold on a min, ALan you can use a spring by attaching a weight to the end of one like MT 18 which as the weight gets closer to the axle of the wheel the spring suddenly throws the weight upwards...

First, before we start building, we need to improve this wheel, firstly

1. Springs need to be added
2. Scissor jacks need to be added
3. The weights around the wheel need to be able to go closer to the axle on the ascending side whilestill doing their job...

The idea IMO of the pendulum is to assist with the lifting of the weights which it can do as you know...

when I or one of you have added the 3 above things then we can move on IMHO...
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

Alexioco

Here is a way to add the spring, the pendulum hits the right angle which the spring is attched and as it lifts it also fling the weight up, which actually this is a strong effect, very strong...

AB Hammer

Alex

A leaf spring attached in that position has 2 problematic effects.

1. CF is a problem using leaf springs for they like to hold the weight out with just a little speed.
2. When you get a weight heavy enough to keep 1 problem from happening you create a different problem. When the weight as in your picture approaches and hits the roller for the flip the spring will flex towards the roller before it could flip causing massive friction, and then may flip but it would stop the wheel and if this happens but you can get the flip it will still slow to a stop. Not a self starter but would have to be spun for any reaction.

The reason I said start the build for you are going to have to make several test to lean out the friction, and of course if the wheel doesn't work you will have a basic wheel started for another project.

Alex the MT18 doesn't work as is, If you want to see the possible changes that I have posted to make it work. Go to Besslerwheel and look up my photos on album. 
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Alexioco

i will check now then eidt this post to say what i think...

Chad

im still working on a couple more bits of info i may have discoverd so im not getting on here much.

i think that the spring device you show above Alex wont work as it first apears, i think it will act like a shock absorber and eating the impact, wich leads me to my next question.

What if the springs themselvs are not a driving factor of the device, they may just be shock absorbers to cushion the possible falling weight's?.

im workin on trying to make this device as efficient as possible before i go any further with my build.

Chad.