Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OVERUNITY.COM LOGO CONTEST!

Started by winner, August 06, 2008, 03:35:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheOne

Dont forget its about the small 16x16 icon too, a big icon is fine but need the icon associated with it

That give me an idea for a small one, I will try one too today :)

wattsup

@Yucca

Try stretching the VER more to the right past the NITY so you can put the .COM.

You can even put the COM so it is vertical, one letter on top of the other or sideways.

Nice logo though but don't forget the .COM because there could be some copyright issues if you only use OverUnity.

But I like the O and the U that could also be done as TheOne said in 16x16 as a favicon.

Look up "favicon" on Google. There are even some free programs or online icon programs.

Also, remove The Quest for Freedom as any such slogans are not part of the Logo and should be added separate to the actual Logo work afterwards.

Good work. Really nice top O loop like a rotor over the U that is like a stator.

TheOne

Well my job is done, I made one icon 16x16 in pixel (version 1), the only way to get something write at this size is pixel art :)

Yucca

Quote from: TheOne on August 07, 2008, 08:51:53 AM
Well my job is done, I made one icon 16x16 in pixel (version 1), the only way to get something write at this size is pixel art :)

What about the big logo too? Your job is only half done ;D  (nice 16x16 icon by the way!)

I will make a 16x16 favicon too, I am familiar with favicon concept, have made them for my own websites, my art package can save as .ico.

but they are always derived from my final large logo idea, so when I've settled on large icon, I will derive favicon.

Yucca

@wattsup,

thanks for the feedback, I will try and get the .com in somehow and yes I'll remove the slogan, as you say slogans can be added later.