Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A "RADIANT ENERGY" DETECTOR

Started by Vortex1, August 06, 2008, 08:55:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turbo

Hey men Spider looking good!!.  ;D

But keep in mind these big caps need much more time to charge up.

Are those Neon sign transformers?

Marco.

Spider

@Marco,

Yup They are, 4000V. Wanna borrow one?  :D Maybe I 'll test one this afternoon.Scare the cat.

1000Volt doides.

I know about those big caps, you can burn a 12 volt ligthbulb of off one for 3 seconds.

Spider.
When a magnetic field, produced by a moving electric field, is moved longitudinally a tempic field is produced.

MACEDONIA CD

NOW YOU  ARE READY FOR  TPU <BE CAREFUL  WHIT  THIS  CASCADE > ;)

WAY  YOU MAKE  WHIT MORE  DIODES   YOU DONT NEED  10  OR MORE DIODE  TO GET  HV

SIMPLE MAKE  PULSE  CIRCUITS  ABOUT  <15Khz   WHIT SOME  DRIVER TO  SOME  SMALL  FERTH  TR.   AND THEN INCREASE  THE  V   TO  LETS SAY   1200V  AND THEN PUT  ORGINALL TV CASCADE OLD   AND THEN YOU HAVE  10000  OR MORE HV  OF THE CASCADE
\

LIKE  TV  HV TRANSFORMATOR  WHIT CASCADE  THAT CASCADE INSAID  HAVE  5 DIODE  NO MORE

Spider

@all,

Oke test done, here is the clip :D

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=get147

Not my dog!!

Spider

Maybe I should spray some water on it, for all the HHO fans  :)
When a magnetic field, produced by a moving electric field, is moved longitudinally a tempic field is produced.

Vortex1

Marco

Nice post on the Quad ESL's. I was given a pair to repair back in the early 70's. Brings back memories.
For those interested in rolling your own ESL's try "Electrostatic Loudspeaker Design and Construction by Ronald Wagner. It gets into the delay line theory etc. much of which is also in the Walker patents.

The "Audio Amateur" did a nice construction article on a set of ESL's with direct drive from push pull high voltage transmitting tubes, triodes if I remember correctly.

Gentlemen be careful discharging large capacitor banks without ear protection. The exceedingly steep audio wavefronts can cause permanent ear damage. These discharges are used to shape metal when a transmitting medium for the wavefront such as water is used. I have permanent damage to one ear from experiments back in the 60's with discharge from capacitor banks.

Additionally the sound is extremely painful to cats, dogs and other animals and may cause trauma. Beware.