Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A "RADIANT ENERGY" DETECTOR

Started by Vortex1, August 06, 2008, 08:55:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vortex1

With so much speculation about Radiant Energy, why not build a detector to prove / disprove your circuits ability to generate this mysterious force.

We know from Tesla (per Lindemann and others) that it creates a stinging sensation on the skin and an electric charge on metallic objects, especially copper.

A RADIANT ENERGY DETECTOR?

May I suggest the creation of a metallic cylinder (a can) with a closed end. At the back center of the cylinder is mounted  a BNC connector. A round section of copper or copper clad smaller than the ID of the cylinder is soldered to the center pin at the inside back of the cylinder, insuring that it does not touch the cylinder wall. A shielded BNC coax cable is connected to the cylinder connector and to the input of an electrometer or  DC voltmeter with at least 100 Megohm input impedance.

A good ground on the voltmeter will drain off any radiant energy hitting the cylinder, allowing charge to accumulate only on the copper, and only if it receives direct radiation from the device under test. In this manner the radiant detector will be directional and somewhat immune to stray electrostatic fields.

A discharge switch may be added to reset and zero the detector. A fine mesh metallic screen may be added to the front to eliminate stray charge accumulation, as some of the radiant will make it through to charge the copper disc. The device described may also be useful in betavoltaic research.

In operation, the voltmeter or electrometer should reveal a marked increase in reading, a step function when a true radiant event occurs. Anything less than a step is probably ions or charged air particles and should be disregarded.

It is my speculation that radiant energy is a magnetic complete or circular section of flux around the wire  that has experienced a disrupted or collided current flow and that said flux  has been "disconnected"  or broken and therefore manifests as pure potential (charge) that must therefore instantly repel in all directions perpendicular to the wire (radially hence radiant), with the field area surrounding the wire as the origin.

.....V

z.monkey

Howdy Vortex1,

Excellent Idea!  However, Radiant Energy would be more than one specific type of energy at a specific wavelength and energy level.  The radiant energy is provided by stars and is accumulated in planets like they are capacitors.  It can also be locked into matter and not released until the molecules of the matter that it is stored in are broken or destroyed.  Like, take for instance a hickory tree.  The hickory tree accumulates the radiant energy from the sun for a number of years as it is growing an getting larger.  When the tree gets chopped down, is allowed to dry out and ultimately gets put into my smoker to make some Brined Smoked Chicken it releases the radiant energy that it has accumulated over several years.

But, then again, you are probably talking about fresh radiant energy, the kind we are looking for as an alternate energy source.  It seems that if you had a ultra high frequency spectrum analyzer you could monitor radiant energy emissions from test circuit with the specialized probe that you described.  We have to identify what band radiant energy is in.  I speculate that it is in the lower near infrared band and is very similar to heat in its physical properties.  What we consider to be heat energy is the low end of the near infrared band.  I would think that radiant energy is slightly higher is frequency than heat energy.

I installed a Radiant Barrier in my house this year.  This material blocks radiant energy, but is not specific about the specific wavelength which is radiant energy.  It does state that it blocks ultra high frequency light, visible light, far and near infrared light, and down through the radio frequency spectrum.  So, not much help in identifying exactly what radiant energy is.  I personally think that radiant energy is a set of radiations.  It occupies several bands from ultraviolet light down into the microwave radio range.  Different bands of energy require different ways to receive and exploit the energies.  It also requires different ways to detect and measure the energies...

I am looking forward to the "fruit" of this thread...

Blessed Be Brothers...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

poynt99

i hear so many referring to RE like they produce it at will, and actually know what it is.

but oddly (or not), no one posts details of their setups, nor reasons why they think they have it.

until i see someone's RE evidence, i place it in the same category as SM's kicks--- the TBD category.

so great idea vortex.

now, where did i put that kick detector schematic  ???  :P
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

Vortex1

There seems to be a lot of confusion and interpretations about whatever "radiant" energy is.

The standard physics definition is any frequency emitted from a heated source. In the lab this is usually referenced by a "black body source". But this is not the definition bandied about by Tesla fans, and especially Lindemann, who are specifically referring to the radial bluish needle like (not corona) discharge around a conductor caused possibly by certain stress conditions of high amperage plus some type of inertia effect where the incoming current crowds the electrons in the wire before they can disperse and move in the wire as reported by Tesla

This is only one way we have been told that the effect is created,  there may be others. So in this thread I would like to keep the definition consistent with the "Tesla observation"

Tesla also observed that after the "radiant event" metallic objects in the room acquired an "electric charge". This is the basis of the thread. We can measure the fact that an electric charge on a body has ocurred several ways. I don't need an accurate scale if we haven't defined the units, but I can make a measurement of the relative charge impinged on a metallic body.

I understand that there are other forms of "standard definition" radiant energy, such as solar, heat lamp hot wire, light bulb, glowing ember, flame, catalytic heater etc. This is not what we are referring to. For these types of "standard radiant energy" we have pyrometers, phototransistors and photomultiplier tubes to measure the effect, to name a few.

I would urge anyone who has duplicated the bluish,stinging, radial needle like discharge around a wire, not to be confused with ordinary corona effect, please post your setup in this thread so I can duplicate it and test my "radiant detector"

Regards.....V

z.monkey

Howdy Vortex1,

I experienced intense blue-green discharges on the contacts of my relay when I was testing the Infinity Coil.  I was alternating the terminals of a SLAB onto the center primary coil.  The impedance of the center coil primary winding is really low, less than an ohm, so the coil was drawing high direct currents.  The discharges were very intense, almost hypnotizing, and very hot.  The current being drawn melted the solder on the internal relay contacts.  This experiment was done with a source voltage of 12 volts, so we know that even low voltage can solicit a radiant discharge.

Blessed Be Brothers...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!