Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A "RADIANT ENERGY" DETECTOR

Started by Vortex1, August 06, 2008, 08:55:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

well if it can be made with hv it also can be made with low voltage .....  why?

cuz it is the same amount of engery  if you will use hi voltage you will need low amparage ... and if you use low voltage you will need high amparage  8)

right hand left hand  ;D

the return will be the same ...   it has been said as much as 1000 times ...   

now if we could only make hv from a low voltage like a 9v battery  charge a cap and dump it to a load fast enough ...  we might have a tpu ...

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

Vortex1

To attempt to standardize radiant charge detectors:

A quick calculation shows that a 3.58 cm. diameter disc will have 10 square centimeters of  surface area, a nice even number for calculations and it will fit easily into a food type can.

This should provide adequate sensitivity and allow for easy Volts per cm measurement. If I have made an error here it is open to correction.

If we standardize on a one meter (safe) distance of our detector from the generating device, we now have V/cm/m.

I have thought about using a small HV capacitor in the device to filter the output, but this would probably kill the impulse response. A 100 meghohm resistor would provide auto bleed down, but may not be needed as the input impedance of the VTVM  or final measuring device may be adequate to provide bleed down.

Marco says he has already been down this road several years ago. I welcome his posts of test data and construction schematic of his "radiant"  generator and "radiant" detector here.

turbo

What?!

Do you realy think that i am going to write a book or draw schematics??
This has ALL been done before.
You just need to DIVE INTO THE TESLA POOL.
Like i did.
He has written down EXACTLY how to do this and there are more with diffrent methodes.
You really need to read and understand Tesla very carefully and then you will see he slips his tounge here and there.

If i need to write down all i did then i would end up with a copy of Tesla patents and that my friend is a waste of my time.  :)
It is all in his patents.

Marco.

Vortex1

Sorry to have asked, but thanks for the excerpt and the put down. I should be humbly reduced to a newbie.

So Tesla seems to be saying that the generally held belief is:

Extremely high frequency vibrations emitted that ionize the atmosphere through which the waves travel.

Whereas his own belief is that they are charged particles emitted of high velocity, and these charged particles can charge a neutral conductor or discharge a charged conductor in the vicinity.

Seems like the wave/particle paradox again. I will try to research this patent to arrive at the context.

duff

For reference, the excerpt comes from patents: 685,957 & 685,958.