Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A "RADIANT ENERGY" DETECTOR

Started by Vortex1, August 06, 2008, 08:55:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poynt99

you guys sure know how to fuck up a thread, nice going.
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

turbo

Here is a quote from Steven compared to the words of Tesla  :)
These things you can find when you start to dig into the past.

M.

Grumpy

Quote from: -[marco]- on August 09, 2008, 11:33:46 AM
Here is a quote from Steven compared to the words of Tesla  :)
These things you can find when you start to dig into the past.

M.

I just realized that waht Tesla detected was the Earth-equivalent of the Roentgen Current.  In Roentgen's experiment he moved a dielectric between two charged plates.  With Tesla's storm and magnetomoeters, the plates are the earth and ionosphere.  The "dielectric" between the plates creates a current when it is displaced.   Thunderstorms would cause the aether field of the earth to expand and contract, this difference in density could propagate as well.

Usable power all around.  The trick is harnessing it.

----------------

EDIT:

Here is my RE detector - which connects to a VTVM for measurement.

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

sparks

I was wondering if an re detector could  be put together using a rectifier vacuum tube operated under a high potential reverse voltage.  Any re energy would then result in a current pulse as it hits the rarified field between the electrodes.  I suppose we could use a diode with the same reverse voltage on it.  Tubes are bigger though.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

BEP

May I offer something that works for me?

Here is a circuit so close it doesn't matter much... http://www.ece.rochester.edu/~jones/demos/ahern.html

Please pay special attention to the construction details about material of the housing, shielding, grounding and the 'no insulation' on the antenna part. Don't bother with any antenna suggestions he has.

My antenna is more like Vortex1 describes. Instead of a BNC connector in the back I have a hole just big enough for the resistor. The 'antenna side' of the resistor is soldered to a thin copper disc inside the tube.

I suggest you don't cheat on the caps, either.

The straight piece of stiff coax works almost as well when feeding a scope.