Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A "RADIANT ENERGY" DETECTOR

Started by Vortex1, August 06, 2008, 08:55:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X00013

I'm going to assume by radiant energy that you mean atmospheric energy. with that said, it all depends on the atmosphere. if you want to test your location for energy ( which depends on weather) , strap some pvc/ribbon/cat hair insulated from the vehicle ( this would be +) on ur car with a multi meter and ground it to a bucket of dirt sitting in the car. if you wanna have fun , build a static motor and hook it up. I did research this 10 years ago with best readings of 50 watts @ 50 mph. then i posted it on halfbaked.com, and got hanged in country square for it. Go figure.

sparks

@Vortex

Lil ambiguity on my part.  I meant that the hypothetical tube I would use would utilize an ionized gas exposed to a constant dc voltage.  Would be interesting to see what shows up on a scope as it is exposed to various emscources.

@Xooo13

I define radiant energy as electomagnetic wave energy produced by mass as a consequence of it's energy density.  Blackbody radiation.  Of course the magnetic part doesn't get too far which leaves us with a pretty much electrostatic radiation.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

sparks

Just another thought.  In a bulb or ss device that is under reversed voltage below the breakdown voltage we have ourselves a plazma of sorts.  The +ions over here and the electrons over there.  Between these two fields we have a pinch zone.  Now if we relax the voltage and the pinch zone gets smaller I am wondering if electromagnetic waves traveling transverse to the tube would experience an increase in amplitude and frequency as they pass through this weird dielectric field?
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Spider

RE Detection:

Charge a 100V cap to 50V.

Cut two separate pieces of wire around 8 feet long that has good insulation!

Connect one wire to one terminal and the other wire to the other terminal - no circuit!

Curl the wires up into two rough cylinders, diameter unimportant!

Place near the coil, now pulse the coil whilst measuring the voltage on the cap and scoping the cap!

On the scope it looks like a very short burst of sustained oscillation!

Voltage on cap will steadyly rise! Cut wire down to get best pulse definition!

;D

Spider
When a magnetic field, produced by a moving electric field, is moved longitudinally a tempic field is produced.

MACEDONIA CD

@marco 

good  wire i need that for  make  the   tpu  ;)