Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Galactic Freedom Day 08/08/08

Started by z.monkey, August 07, 2008, 08:36:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitinnun

everything in the universe is a choice.

the entire point of this universe, is to master this universe.
to educate ourselves, to become the creators and maintainers of our own universe.

it is not mastery, to say that someone else tells you what to do and think.
because mastery must come from "you".

the guy possessing the administrator password to this universe, is no better or worse than a chipmunk. let alone better or worse than any other living thing.

the only difference between the administrator and us, is that he has completed all the courses.
where we, are still studying them.

AbbaRue

I personally am absolutely certain there is no such thing as life on other planets. 
I believe this because the bible tells me that this world is the only place chosen for life.

I believe the whole lie about aliens was fabricated for a purpose.
The bible tells me that all the people of God will be removed from this world in an instant. 
This event is referred to as the Rapture.
When the rapture takes place the whole world will be in an uproar about what happened to all those people.
The powers that be will sooth the peoples minds by telling them that all those people were abducted by aliens.
The majority of mankind will believe this lie because they won't want to believe that God took all His people away.
Which means that all those left behind were not His people no matter how devoted they were to there beliefs.

I could say much more about this, as to who really controls this world right now, and what there master plan is.
But that would take volumes to explain.

If you want a biblical view of what is really going on in this world go to google videos.
And type in Total Onslaught.  Watch videos number 205, 211, 212, 216  and you will have a very good view of things.

I hope I have the right to post my opinion here too, just like everyone else.
I don't mean to offend anyone here, I just want to help get to the bottom of the truth.
All that seek to know the real truth will find my post an asset to there search.
Those that are offended aren't really seeking for the truth.

I am always open minded to what others have to say, and I have done much study on this subject.
And I am completely convinced that this is what is really going on in the world.

Sprocket

You certainly have to right to post your point of view, and I'm sure that there are many who would agree with you.

But one question if I may - given that you hold quite staunch views regarding the bible, how do you think it would effect your faith if full and unequivocal 'Disclosure' came about?  Would you still refuse to believe it just because it seems to contradict the bible?

nitinnun

"absolute thinking", is a 3D limitation.

in the higher densities, ANYTHING can happen, for ANY reason!

the only way to process the sheer possibilities, is to have an "extremely open mind".

a mind which is capable of entertaining thousands of possibilities, and as many possible scenario's as possible.

absolute thinking, is far too limited, to master a universe.

if absolute thinking tried to run a universe, it would fail miserably.
because it cannot comprehend everything that must be understood, to succeed.

absolute thinking is just a personal perspective anyway.
one with extremely limited perception!
off of which everything else is being judged!

orbs

Quote from: AbbaRue on August 13, 2008, 09:58:58 PM
If you want a biblical view of what is really going on in this world go to google videos.
And type in Total Onslaught.  Watch videos number 205, 211, 212, 216  and you will have a very good view of things.

I might note that he also seems to make some assumptions, like for example (my extrapolations):
The bible was written and edited by humans who were not allowed to exercise their free will regarding what they wrote. Yeshua (or later in the stories written about him called Jesus in Latin) was not a composite soul of all humanity but separate. God seems not almighty enough to deal with the devil in a definite way, or at least doesn't feel like putting an end to it right now (and thinks there is something good about it having it still around). The devil exists and isn't made of the same stuff as god is, and isn't made of the stuff god usually uses to create stuff (and it only looks like something got out of hands a little despite being almighty). The references he presents are the definitives and objectively represent the ideas of the circles discussed. He understands and interprets them correctly and doesn't cite them out of context. He is only the messenger and is only in charge of selecting and linking the messages, but not for their individual content.

Quote from: AbbaRue on August 13, 2008, 09:58:58 PM
I hope I have the right to post my opinion here too, just like everyone else.

Certainly.  <-- This is only my opinion, also.  :)