Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Galactic Freedom Day 08/08/08

Started by z.monkey, August 07, 2008, 08:36:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitinnun

by the way.
unlike the north, the state of alabama, will still be warm around october 14th.

warm enough for hundreds of cars and mobile homes full of gawkers, to drive after the ship, where ever it floats.

this horde of mobile-gawkers, will be part of the spectacle.
they will make the event even more undeniable, than it already will be.

this horde of mobile-gawkers, will be thousands of witnesses, who will all be able to claim that:
"we drove behind it for 3 whole days! of course it was real !".
"we watched a bunch of fighter-jets fire missiles and scalar waves at it!"
"i made about 400 new friends on the trip! i got them all on my yahoo messenger!"
"at about 6 different points, it beamed down fresh homemade elf-cookies to us!"

it will be like woodstock 2008. only more interesting.

z.monkey

Howdy Y'all,

Yes, the Galactic Federation is coming.  I am very excited about this.  Their presence is going to cause a lot of commotion.  The will be a lot of speculation.  The US.Gov is going to get all bent out of shape and think that this is an invasion, while at the highest levels they knew this was coming.  However the Galactic Federation is not here to solve all of our problems.  They are not going to do everything for us.  Their presence is only going to exemplify the need for us to act.  The people here need to act.  We need to reel in the out of control governments, banks, and military. We need to correct the energy production situation.  We need to feed the hungry.  We need to shelter the homeless.  We need to stop the wars.  We need to cooperate with our fellow man and solve the hardcore problems of Mother Earth.  Sure, the Galactic Federation is going to go a long way to help us in these endeavors, but WE need to take action, and get to work.  With this first contact event that is imminent it is a wake up call to humanity in general.  We have a lot of work to do before Mother earth is ready to join the Galactic Federation.  We need to work to solve our own problems...

Blessed Be Brothers and Sisters...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

Sprocket

All lofty sentiments but the fact is that the world is subjugated by a bunch of tyrants.  Hell, if there is any truth to the  'lizard' or 'gray' manipulation, we have probably only been getting shafted by the 'good guys' so far - in other words, they have had no reason to bring out their 'big-guns' yet...  Besides, every country in the world seems to have sold out to the oil companies for something as trivial as money, all the while knowing the damage they have being doing to the environment, so them suddenly developing a conscience at this stage seems unlikely...

btw, this Galactic Federation is a romantic notion but when I read stuff like them having been spending time developing a new currency to replace the USD, I just sigh! - why not just opt for the euro or something and save themselves the hassle!  Also, and correct me if I'm wrong, haven't they made similar announcements in the past that have come to nothing...

I'm in negative-mode tonight! :D

z.monkey

Quote from: Sprocket on August 09, 2008, 12:59:38 AM
@z.monkey - Expanding on this somewhat, and presuming that 'conventional physics' is but a subset of real physics - were someone from the 10th century given say, a modern DC motor, he would find that it simply 'didn't work', because the 'time wasn't right', (for him) in much the same way that FE is proving a b*tch for us to crack!  Rather than 'real physics', 'spooky physics' seems more appropriate...

btw, ever consider that the reason that there are so many people on earth at this time is that many want to experience the much-anticipated upcoming 'events' in person - a kinda 'bums on seats' thing...

Howdy Sprocket,

Spooky physics to us, but more like reality to our galactic brothers and sisters.  The perception of the results of the experiment are tainted by our mind.  If our spirit doesn't want us to be successful at something, you can be sure we will not succeed.  This may be something that we agreed to before we incarnated here.  A pre-incarnation agreement that we will not alter the status quo physics until a certain time or when Christ Michael says "hey, dude it's OK to generate free energy now."

As for the "bums on seats" thing, yeah, were like Cosmic NASCAR fans...

z.monkey

Howdy Sprocket,

Quote from: Sprocket on August 10, 2008, 10:49:57 PM
All lofty sentiments but the fact is that the world is subjugated by a bunch of tyrants.  Hell, if there is any truth to the  'lizard' or 'gray' manipulation, we have probably only been getting shafted by the 'good guys' so far - in other words, they have had no reason to bring out their 'big-guns' yet...  Besides, every country in the world seems to have sold out to the oil companies for something as trivial as money, all the while knowing the damage they have being doing to the environment, so them suddenly developing a conscience at this stage seems unlikely...

The "bad" guys are gone.  The Zeta Reticuli were the evil little gray aliens.  They all were removed around 2003 by action of the Galactic Federation.  They were the aliens that inhabited the south western military bases like Dulce and Groom Lake.  The really bad aliens were the Annunaki and they left by their own accord in 1998 after a serious high level meeting with the Galactic Federation.  The Annunaki lived under the Vatican.  What you consider to be the "good guys" aren't so good.  They consider the general public to be chattel, human cattle, and have no regard for human life whatsoever.  These "good guys" were trained by the Annunaki to rule the world for them which included harvesting the wealth of the world and giving it to the Annunaki.  The "good guys" are what is considered to be the Illuminati.

Quotebtw, this Galactic Federation is a romantic notion but when I read stuff like them having been spending time developing a new currency to replace the USD, I just sigh! - why not just opt for the euro or something and save themselves the hassle!  Also, and correct me if I'm wrong, haven't they made similar announcements in the past that have come to nothing...

There is very little actual money in circulation.  What we have is fiat money which is based on nothing.  In order to stop all the monkey business in the banks we need money that has actual value and is worth the same throughout the world.  I think we will still use the same money, but the changes include making the money based on gold and precious metals again, and then standardizing the currencies so the their value doesn't fluctuate.  Something Christ Sananda (Jesus) hated more than anything was the money traders who make money by exchanging different currencies.  Christ Michael is going to put a permanent end to money traders.  Money will have a fixed value to prevent speculation on currencies.  Karma is permanently tied to money and everyone needs to treat money like a holy thing.  Overcharging for a product is equivalent to stealing.  People who make tremendous profits are destroying their own karma.  What we are used to is the way man (trained by the Annunaki) does things.  The Galactic Federation is here to teach us how Christ Michael does things.

BTW, Christ Sananda (Jesus) is the Archangel in charge of our planet.  Christ Michael is the Archangel in charge of our universe, Nebadon.