Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Mark's TPU "No Battery" Startup Current?

Started by sirmikey1, August 10, 2008, 05:25:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chad

@all

here is the part khabe talks about, this is taken from the pdf's that are sticky's in the tpu section.

" We have done a great deal of experimentation with permanent
magnets with some very astounding results.
I could stop now and start over again with that subject alone.
Has anyone ever read any of the reports about our experiments with what
was called, the Magnetic shadow casting material?
No it wasn't some kind of paint.
But you would be fascinated with the amount of renewable energy
you can extract from a permanent magnet!
We went through about ten thousand dollars worth of Neodymium and
Super Cobalt 404 magnetic material in our experiments.
I could write volumes of information about that stuff.
Those experiments tie in to our development of the power unit".

Chad.

khabe

Mh-mhh, and neo magnets  are good explanation why spoked about "selfdestroy", about "I have to touch ... is it too hot ..." , I dont believe he had high temp. ones these years ago ...
Also he did know very well from what exact places to cut pieces for video-show,
Hopefully all this SM TPU story was not bug bluff  :o
cheers,
khabe,

Thanks for Sthepen Mark Ring (TPU Device) files - why Sthepen  ???  - but anyway good readings for next nights,
now I have forced to go to make some home works, my wife is very angry >:(

turbo

I find it funny to see that Magnethos first posts the magnet video i have made and then he posts the document that i have made.
But as usual nobody reads what i am posting and if they do they call it a theory so i am not going to add anything anymore because there is no end to it.

Marco.

Magnethos

@khabe
Sorry, I meant Steven Mark. These files are from a little time ago, I had to search them in my big hard drive. I was confused between Sthepen and Steven, but now I know the correct name (Steven).

Of course, there are 2 kinds of extracting energy from a similar way SM does:
1. Extracting energy from magnets
2. Extracting energy from Earth Resonance (like T. Henry Moray)

I don't know how TPU works, 1 or 2. I have read more about Howard Johnson and Ed Leedsahlkin and other author about the Secret World of Magnets and it's very interesting. I have write some schematics and personal theories in my notebook about the stuff I have read about magnets.

I think SM spent some money of magnets because if you read carefully he post says:
We went through about ten thousand dollars worth of Neodymium and
Super Cobalt 404 magnetic material in our experiments

So, one of the most important keys is use the correct material. We here use copper as a conductor wire, but we probarbly don't know that using a speciall alloy instead of copper, we can achieve free energy device very easy. The problem is copper as an extremely low relaxation time value. The speciall alloy, aluminum + iron, has a relaxation time value of 1ms, good to make something with that.
If we make a doped semiconductor (the special alloy) we only need a very simple circuit to get free energy device. So, I think SM spent a lot of money, not only buying magnets. He spent a lot of money buying SPECIAL MATERIAL, like Super Cobalt or something else.

Maybe he speaks about self-destroy because there are systems that can draw infinite energy at an infinite increasing power.... so... the system could start drawing 1 watt in the first second, and in a few time could be drawing gigawatts... so, if you stabilize the system to draw energy until a certain amount, the system will destroy itself because it would be drawing more and more and more energy each time.

Magnethos

Quote from: -[marco]- on September 21, 2008, 12:15:40 PM
I find it funny to see that Magnethos first posts the magnet video i have made and then he posts the document that i have made.
But as usual nobody reads what i am posting and if they do they call it a theory so i am not going to add anything anymore because there is no end to it.

Marco.

Sorry Marco, I don't knew that you made the video and the document. I posted it to show some examples, but I have never said that I made the video.

P.S: You can add more post because I read all posts from anyone. I don't know if the rest do it, but me yes.