Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Conversion of Vacuum-energy to mechanical energy:Successful experimental Verific

Started by Omega_0, August 12, 2008, 03:53:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omega_0

http://public.rz.fh-wolfenbuettel.de/~turtur/physik/

The page contains articles to following subjects:
The first three articles describe a new type of energy-source:

-  Conversion of Vacuum-energy into mechanical energy: Successful experimental Verification

-  A Motor driven by Electrostatic Forces

-  Two Paradoxes of the Existence of electric Charge

-  A magnetic rotor to convert vacuum-energy into mechanical energy

This page by Prof. Dr. Claus W. Turtur,   University of Applied Sciences Braunschweig, Germany, provides many PDF documents/published papers showing his research into ways of converting electrostatic and magnetic fields into mechanical energy. These are very very simple and of course its free energy.

I have saved all PDFs , just in case ....
Any takers ?

I have more respect for the fellow with a single idea who gets there than for the fellow with a thousand ideas who does nothing - Thomas Alva Edison

Holz-Michl

Hi!

Thanks for posting this article. I think this prof. achieved something that others claimed for years.

Rebulding this should be no problem for CLANZER and others...

Cheers!

"Dieser Artikel ist auch auf deutsch ver?ffentlicht!"

Omega_0

Does it remind anyone of Methernitha Testatika machine ? :)

Its hard to believe that just putting a conducting "fan" in front of charge can make it rotate.
But he is a professor and has published his papers. He has clearly given all specs and diagrams. I guess its a very very simple setup but the accuracy is most important and the effect is tiny. So a precision fan with zero friction is needed.

I'm posting this in hopes that someone with such resources will come forward and replicate this.
I have more respect for the fellow with a single idea who gets there than for the fellow with a thousand ideas who does nothing - Thomas Alva Edison

pese

Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

BEP

I just finished reading through all PDF's. All I have to say is 'Amazing!'

So many mumbled, nut-case ideas fit within his experiments. Many puzzle pieces explained for me!
He includes the magnetic field of the electron (unlike most) in his calculations. This seems to replace and correct so many of the 'virtual' numbers used to make the classics work.

Can't wait to get home and apply the concepts on the bench!