Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

German magnet motor

Started by Omega_0, August 15, 2008, 09:49:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omega_0

@Gyula,

Good point.
The stator in pic and the one shown in running version are different. One with 12 and another with 8 magnets.
So Clanzer should make two versions, just to be sure.

The magnets on the rotor is also one variable, but I see that the tail of the V goes inside the legs and I think its important. (This is not shown in the 3D model)
I have more respect for the fellow with a single idea who gets there than for the fellow with a thousand ideas who does nothing - Thomas Alva Edison

Yucca

Just my observations:

At one point in the video (about 1min 45s) the motor is shown running at speed on the granite counter top. It appears slightly unbalanced and its' vibrating enough to slowly creep over the top. However, this creeping appears to stop over a short time, indicating to me that the vibrations are lessening. I presume this is because the motor is slowing.

Of course I could be wrong and the motor could be accelerating and moving through a vibratory resonance mode. But when you look you notice several short high speed clips all edited together to give the illusion of a longer high spped run.

I am also dubious about the video because the motor is never shown being started and it's not shown running for long. I presume that the maker span the rotor up with a dremel etc and then quickly grabbed his camera to show a few seconds of high speed spin.

I am also amused by his photo montage in the video, it says (in german):

"The 100 biggest research scientists of all time"

and then there's his head nestling in the middle of some of the greats :D

Having said all of this, I hope it does work.

resonanceman

Quote from: Omega_0 on August 15, 2008, 09:49:55 AM
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7tdWkn1m-4w

V - Gate shown running.

I  think this  could be the  real thing

:)

The  skeptics  will say that it  a V gate won't get past  the sticking  point in between  Vs .
here is  a  video that shows  that it can.

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=g4hwqU1txAY&NR=1

This is not  the best video ..... the one I was looking for  had  3 Vs  and    the  guy that made it started  it  many times each time  from a  different  position .  .........

The  the  video and  this motor   have all the same  basic components
Both  use  stacks  of  magnets for one of the elements

I suspect  that the  width of the V  at the pinch  point and the  exact spacing  of the  stacked magnets  have alot to do  with how smooth it   gets  through the sticky spot 

gary

wizkycho

Hi Erfinder !

please make hundreds of these (I'm buying one - for resanoble price) "toys" and give us exact
dimmensions, magnet strenghts,so we can spread freedom further and so that
every student has it on its table drivig inhuman megalomania of oil companyes bezzerk.

Wiz