Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

German magnet motor

Started by Omega_0, August 15, 2008, 09:49:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CLaNZeR

Sorry for not posting replication details here, but it has been driving me mad this weekend with the Time Outs these forums are having.
But have been updating a thread over at my forums.

Second lot of glue has gone on this evening as as soon as it is set I will remove all the screws.

Used my Bowman Frame for now to mount it.

Now gonna hit Post button and hope it does not time out  ;D ;D ;D
http://www.overunity.org.uk

Charlie_V

Why is Einstein's head the biggest - Einstein was a douche.  All he did for man kind was create the nuclear bomb!  We all know how much that has helped us.  Haha, maybe Erfinder is plotting something just as "helpfull"!!

The last clip in the video that showed the motor running, it appeared to have slowed down to me.  I think this motor is just going to find a magnetically balanced location and sit there - like all motors of this kind.  Hopefully I'm wrong. 

Well back to mowing  :(

CLaNZeR

broli

Quote from: Charlie_V on August 16, 2008, 04:10:42 PM
Why is Einstein's head the biggest - Einstein was a douche.  All he did for man kind was create the nuclear bomb!  We all know how much that has helped us.  Haha, maybe Erfinder is plotting something just as "helpfull"!

Don't blame the player, blame the game my friend. Einstein was just like one of us. He didn't want to obey some rules that were made by others. Instead he made his own that made complete sense in his head, then ignorant "scientists" will happily use and quote them like it's a religion. Say anything against it and your head is theirs.

Btw Clanzer been following your progress on the other forum as well. I noticed a thing though. What happened to the weekend only time you had  ;D. It seems like you have time for this on a daily basis now.

CLaNZeR

Quote from: broli on August 16, 2008, 04:35:48 PM
Btw Clanzer been following your progress on the other forum as well. I noticed a thing though. What happened to the weekend only time you had  ;D. It seems like you have time for this on a daily basis now.

Hi Broli

Just had a couple of weeks off work, so managed to catch up with house hold chores, cleaned up the workshop and mid this week managed to dedicate some time to my hobby, hence the activity  ;D

Sad thing is I am off again this Monday and will be away from home 5 days a week again for the next few months :(

Was fun while it lasted, but need to go earn some money to feed the kids.

I look forward to my retirement where I can play full time, but that is a few years away yet :)

Cheers

Sean.