Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

German magnet motor

Started by Omega_0, August 15, 2008, 09:49:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CLaNZeR

Quote from: Omega_0 on August 15, 2008, 03:53:27 PM
Its not my motor, I just posted a link ;)

awww thought the picture on the Video suited you mate  ;D ;D ;D ;D
http://www.overunity.org.uk

TheOne

Before you start ClanZer, here my observation.

The rotor looks around 3" in depth but the motor stator is like 5", a lot of room to hide batteries and motor here! (2")

CLaNZeR

Quote from: TheOne on August 15, 2008, 04:47:28 PM
Before you start ClanZer is my observation.

The rotor looks around 3" in height but the motor stator is like 5", a lot of room to hide batteries and motor here! (2")

Hi mate

Totaly agree, but you know me I got to try it either way.

Grabbed some still shots and started the replication blog over at my forums, that I managed to get back online today.

http://overunity.org.uk/forum/index.php?topic=186.0

Was going to duplicate it in these forums also as usual, but so many time outs, it is hard to post today.

Cheers

Sean.
http://www.overunity.org.uk

gyulasun

Quote from: CLaNZeR on August 15, 2008, 03:03:20 PM
Okay, cannot resist.

Off to replicate.

Cheers

Sean.

Hi Sean and All,

Have you noticed that in the video the working motor has only 8 stator magnets while in the disassembled motor there are 12 holes for the stator magnets.  Seems as if the 8 holes were made later when the 12 holes already were drilled out.  I attached a picture grabbed from the video and edited it by making 8 green dots on the stator magnets I can see them.
I also attached another picture where I think the possible sticky spot can be seen:  it is at the apex of the V and the beginning of the V legs.  And you can see the difference as shown in the model and in his (probably one of his) rotor: in the model on the left the apex and the legs do not overlap but in the 'real' rotor on the right they do.
(And who knows how it is in the working motor?)

I wish this motor would turn out to be a real one!

rgds,  Gyula

Omega_0

Quote from: CLaNZeR on August 15, 2008, 03:54:20 PM
awww thought the picture on the Video suited you mate  ;D ;D ;D ;D

LOL, Almost ... but I dont have so gray hair !
I have more respect for the fellow with a single idea who gets there than for the fellow with a thousand ideas who does nothing - Thomas Alva Edison