Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Just for S#ITS and Giggles...i hooked up an...

Started by christo4_99, August 20, 2008, 01:55:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

christo4_99

to me it's like this:if the voltage goes up while it's running it's making excess power however miniscule it might be.this implies that the more efficient any of the components might be the excess power will go up.if a better motor was coupled to it it would make more power or if the alternator was better it would make more power.if both components were better it would make more power.

gyulasun

Quote from: christo4_99 on August 21, 2008, 06:45:43 AM
to me it's like this:if the voltage goes up while it's running it's making excess power however miniscule it might be.this implies that the more efficient any of the components might be the excess power will go up.if a better motor was coupled to it it would make more power or if the alternator was better it would make more power.if both components were better it would make more power.

Hi Christo4_99,

Basically you sound right but if you expect members here to say with certainty you have achieved overunity then it cannot be done with responsibilty without closing out possible pitfalls. 
Batteries are strange and tricky beasts and you sure have heard about sulphations in them that gets disappear when the battery is hit by current pulses and the battery revives.  And from your motor + generator plenty of pulses can hit your batteries, so one way to rule out this possibility is to run severel long term tests with your setup on charging and discharging.  I do not say your batteries are sulphated and that is why you find the battery is charging (when in fact you take out energy from it) I say to make sure it is not the case...
I do think there is an anomaly that makes the battery voltage increase but without a thorough and long test runs I cannot say you have got overunity.  I can only encourage you to continue testing and testing this interesting setup.

rgds,  Gyula

gyulasun

Hi Christo4_99,

I mentioned that some patents include more or less some variants of your setup and now I found them referred to it here in this forum, in a totally different topic aspects though: http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,1821.msg32871.html#msg32871

The last two are German text and if you cannot read German you can get free computer translation by clicking first to the Description icon under the title of the patent, then a new window appears and click on the Translate this text icon.

I can only repeat again: after the description of your tests it does sound like you have achived overunity but to make sure about it, long and precise tests should be performed!

Thanks,  Gyula

wizkycho

was it hoked up like that ?
without current regulator on rotor+ or on rotor- ?

If not please draw a schematic, one picture tells thousend words
wiz

christo4_99

Quote from: wizkycho on August 22, 2008, 07:02:38 AM
was it hoked up like that ?
yes,except for the ignition pin(on switch) and the voltage sensor wire...both hooked to positve