Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

911 , a short clip

Started by b0rg13, August 25, 2008, 10:03:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on September 17, 2008, 05:26:02 PM

I notice we've lost our 'edit' function with the change of servers.

Regards...

Hi Cap-Z-ro,

I guess we all missed the new rules posted by Stephan ...... http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,5554.msg126353.html#msg126353

called "Terms and Conditions" -

5.8 Content which was posted to the forums can be edited for changes or typos for 1 hour.
After this period you must post a new message to update your postings.
This ensures the verification of timing events and prevents data misuse and data manipulation at
a later time. If a user wishes to delete his content after this 1 hour period he has to apply
by email for it.
( If you are not sure, if you want to have a posting to stay in the forum, please donÂÃ,´t post !)

It looks like this should be a must read for all members .... alot there.

Regards,
Fuzzy

Tempest

@ fuzzy

You earlier stated "What the FUCK does this subject have to do with OverUnity !!  "

Then later on post â€Ã...“This is a PUBLIC FORUM. Anyone in the world can view it. It would be SOCIALLY IRRESPONSIBLE to leave posts that disparage a person's character in such a forum. NO ONE has the right to turn this forum into a billboard for their rude and uncivil behavior.â€Ã,

Were you trying to remind yourself?

As for the overunity, (actually the name of the web site in free energy. It could be wind, solar, plasma/dirty water, these all produce free energy)

Well we need to study the amount of potential energy ( height of the building, weight of the buildings) and resulting destruction(building turning to dust, pyroclastic flow of dust).

Sorry, to me, it doesn’t add up. Then throw in molten pools of metal for WEEKS afterwards under all three building that fell(more energy unexplained). Molten metal coming out of the south tower seconds before it falls. And just the fact that the most protected air space in the world was penetrated with NO one fired or court marshaled. Actually all higher ranking military personal involved have since gotten promotions. If you have a good explanation for these events please enlighten us because we are all looking for these answers.

And why do you keep posting to this thread. I ignore the threads that I have no interest in

PYRODIN123321

@madsen

WOULDENT STEEL STRENGTHEN WITH A LITTLE HEAT?
I MEAN YEAH IT WOULD GET SOFTER BUT IT WOULD STILL BE STRONG AND IT WOULD NOW HAVE A BIT LESS RIGIDITY THINK OF STEEL AS BEING FROZEN AT ROOM TEMP IT BREAKS EASY WHEN YOU BANG IT WITH A SHARP WHACK BUT IF ITS ALL FLOPPY?
Peace.

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: Tempest on September 18, 2008, 12:07:32 PM
@ fuzzy

You earlier stated "What the FUCK does this subject have to do with OverUnity !!  "

Then later on post â€Ã...“This is a PUBLIC FORUM. Anyone in the world can view it. It would be SOCIALLY IRRESPONSIBLE to leave posts that disparage a person's character in such a forum. NO ONE has the right to turn this forum into a billboard for their rude and uncivil behavior.â€Ã,

Were you trying to remind yourself?

As for the overunity, (actually the name of the web site in free energy. It could be wind, solar, plasma/dirty water, these all produce free energy)

Well we need to study the amount of potential energy ( height of the building, weight of the buildings) and resulting destruction(building turning to dust, pyroclastic flow of dust).

Sorry, to me, it doesn’t add up. Then throw in molten pools of metal for WEEKS afterwards under all three building that fell(more energy unexplained). Molten metal coming out of the south tower seconds before it falls. And just the fact that the most protected air space in the world was penetrated with NO one fired or court marshaled. Actually all higher ranking military personal involved have since gotten promotions. If you have a good explanation for these events please enlighten us because we are all looking for these answers.

And why do you keep posting to this thread. I ignore the threads that I have no interest in

Hi Tempest,

If you would kindly read "all" my posts ( all 36 available thru profile ) not just this subject and threads but the others I have posted in, things may be more clearer. I read them alot to see where someone is coming from all the time.

As for the "molten metal" under the towers I have seen "NO" real evidence of such a thing ..... please read the links I provided on this and the other 9/11 subjects on this Forum ( I do not go from subject to subject spaming like some others )

And I have tried to enlighten some here ... such as the diffrence in falling time of tower 1 and tower 2 by indicating that there are two diffrent video camera formats one being USA type NTSC @ 29.97 frames per second and European type PAL @ 25 frames per second. When playing a PAL video on a NTSC video player that playes at 29.97 frames per second you are adding 4 frames more each second, in 9 seconds you add 36 frames that shouldn't be there or about 1.7 seconds of faster movement. As you know everyone that had something that would hold film after the first tower fell was being used including video cameras with NTSC and PAL format and the exact same video tape is used in both units.

And I try to answer all questions directed at me such as yours

Regards,
Fuzzy

Tempest

NIST engineer, John Gross, denies the existance of molten metal
please watch the whole video, don' worry video very short.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7180303712325092501

and since you are offering to answer our questions, please tell me how a slow jetliner enters washington airspace, flies a 270 degree turn around the pentagon while dropping 5000 feet and slams into the pentagon 30 feet off of the ground. Now mind you that washington has a radar safe zone of 17 mile and a kill zone of 10 mile. Who kept the fighter pilots on the ground after the second tower was hit. Because at that point, is was obvious that we were under attact. And who shut off the surface to air missle system in washington. And why can't we be shown all of the 83 videos of the pentagon being hit. If you have the answers then please clue use in.