Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

911 , a short clip

Started by b0rg13, August 25, 2008, 10:03:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Now you are down to pointing out the site owner to excuse and your later departure, because of the fact that you are a frustrated troll, and do not have a point.

This seems to be a troll trend lately...another troll called Stephan a nazi last pm.

Why drag it out any longer...haven't you been trolling around here long enough ?

I,m sure there must be a Britany Spears message board somewhere.

Bon voyageee.

Regards...

PYRODIN123321

Quote from: fuzzytomcat on September 20, 2008, 05:30:55 AM
To me it's not .... throw everything at it and see what sticks, believe what you each want, our governments are corrupt and out to get "YOU" the black suburban is down the street and helicopters are over head, the guys in sunglasses are across the street, there listening to you when you talk on the phone, their in your computer watching right now !!

I have nothing to hide so I don't care, I know what I know let them "whom ever" come and get me !!

Oh, I really do know what subliminal is if you would kindly read "all" my posts. ( all 37 available thru my profile )

Do you have any 100 story buildings that we can be use as an example other than the two World Trade Center Towers for "DESTRUCTION" references ?? ( dumb question huh )

Regards,
Fuzzy

"I have nothing to hide so I don't care, I know what I know let them "whom ever" come and get me !!"

Having that kind of perspective breeds despotism. Maybe you have nothing to hide but it also means your cowing down to any accusation before there is one or in other words your askin for a bully or dipshit cop to push you around and do whatever they want for fear of accusation

FUCK THAT >:(

How can a man be free and happy when he's afraid of losing everything to another or to a oppressive government.
Freedom from fear of oppression by others is important, are you a MAN or are you a bug living under mans foot?
I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE AND I DO CARE!!
"THEY" CAN COME GET ME WHEN IM DEAD  :-X
I don't however believe "they" care what i do or say unless it will potentially cause a problem for them "they" got bigger fish I'm sure

Man i just want people to know that our gov is out of control i mean no matter how it happend i just cant believe all that destruction from two planes with out the gov helping maximize the damage by shutting down NORAD and planning to practice the exact same scenario on the exact same day it happend C'MON
would it not profit them to help along a real planned attack? War is profitable..

And no i don't have blueprints of "100 story buildings " I'm not an engineering draftsman, mostly oilfield stuff

:D ha  yeah the def came off a little assholeish
honestly i didn't know the exact def so i looked it up  ;D
Peace.

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: PYRODIN123321 on September 20, 2008, 03:12:36 PM
"I have nothing to hide so I don't care, I know what I know let them "whom ever" come and get me !!"

Having that kind of perspective breeds despotism. Maybe you have nothing to hide but it also means your cowing down to any accusation before there is one or in other words your askin for a bully or dipshit cop to push you around and do whatever they want for fear of accusation

FUCK THAT >:(

How can a man be free and happy when he's afraid of losing everything to another or to a oppressive government.
Freedom from fear of oppression by others is important, are you a MAN or are you a bug living under mans foot?
I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE AND I DO CARE!!
"THEY" CAN COME GET ME WHEN IM DEAD  :-X
I don't however believe "they" care what i do or say unless it will potentially cause a problem for them "they" got bigger fish I'm sure

Man i just want people to know that our gov is out of control i mean no matter how it happend i just cant believe all that destruction from two planes with out the gov helping maximize the damage by shutting down NORAD and planning to practice the exact same scenario on the exact same day it happend C'MON
would it not profit them to help along a real planned attack? War is profitable..

And no i don't have blueprints of "100 story buildings " I'm not an engineering draftsman, mostly oilfield stuff

:D ha  yeah the def came off a little assholeish
honestly i didn't know the exact def so i looked it up  ;D

Hi PYRODIN123321,

I'm sorry I just got carried away again reading all the crazy 9/11 topics and posts. I do care to a point ... as we have to trust someone in the government,  there are good people, and some  >:( are less than evil. I'm only one in 300 million American's who rely on the powers to be to protect me the wicked stuff stored and used across the United States, from our WMD's of many wars past to the nuclear material found everywhere including the smoke detectors in your home or the other humans across the world that hate us for whatever reason and are willing to kill us all and die for it. The Bad apples will be found they always are but the toll on todays humanity  :'( may never be repaired right or wrong. The world runs on profit it's been that way since the dawn of trade, just beware of the "Privateer" they would give you a dollar for your sole and tell you how much of a good deal you got.

I'm attaching some WTC construction photographs of the "Lego Tube" design, first of it's kind ...... not used today. Please note how the floor is connected to the exterior walls. ( kinda rink e dink if you ask me )

Best Regards,
Fuzzy