Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electrinium

Started by singerxyz, September 02, 2008, 05:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

z.monkey

Howdy Y'all,

I wouldn't say that I'm an expert yet.  I haven't built anything yet , I just understand the concepts because I have worked in semiconductors.  Yes capital and financing is a problem at this point.  Do you remember in the news back in June, John McCain wanted to give a $300M grant to someone that could come up with a better automotive battery?  Here is a CNN Link.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/06/23/campaign.wrap/

Now, if he was sincere, and if that was a grant and not a loan, that would be great incentive to start the Electrinium Battery Company.  But as per Mr. Summera's directive this could not be another monopolistic energy company.  This technology would have to be shared.  Which would mean an open source policy.  Other companies would be encouraged to build the Electrinium Battery.  There would educational kits to teach students of every age the concept of the Electrinium Battery.  Plans would be provided via the Internet so that every DIY guy could make his own.  Then the company itself would make money by manufacturing batteries, and not selling licenses or rights to a patent.  This is a very altruistic business model, but it is necessary if we want to spread free energy far and wide.  All too often in the modern world companies make money selling information and profiting from interest.  These are not legitimate means of earning money and we see the companies that engage in these endeavors paying the price of their bad karma.  A new paradigm in the business world needs to be formed where money is made from good work performed, and information is provided freely (No more secrets).

Broli, as for the prototyping lab there is specific equipment required, but not really a significant amount of equipment required.  We would need smelting pots to melt the silicon borozon mixture and the iron silver mixture.  A high temperature mixer to mix the silicon borozon mixture and the iron silver mixture.  A crystal growing table like they use in semiconductor fabrication houses.  A diamond saw to cut the wafers of Electrinium.  Metal forming equipment for forming the electrodes.  And, last a high temperature kiln to initialize the batteries which has a conveyor running through it so that we could develop an automated process.  All in all we would have to construct an automated battery manufacturing factory, which would be expensive, but the potential business far outweighs the startup cost considering the technologies we are dealing with.

Put a bank of Electrinium batteries in your Tesla Roadster and you would never have to recharge the car, EVER!  Do the same with a Toyota Prius or a Chevy Volt and your will never have to stop at the gas station, EVER!  Cell phones, portable radios, power tools, laptop computers, UPS units, watches, test equipment, handheld GPS, lawn equipment, electric cars, wireless lights, aircraft, spacecraft, satellites, the list goes on and on, everything can use this technology. 

Blessed Be...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

broli

I agree that the implications are huge. We only need a few dozen batteries as proof of concept, the mass production comes later. This project also begs for corporation between many different people each specially skilled in one thing so the project can go smooth. All I can help with is talk and a little money ;D. So how soon can we kick start it?

Sprocket

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure I read somewhere about serious attempts to reproduce what is described in the pdf file, but it couldn't be got to work - or is there actually some physical proof available somewhere that this is more then just a nice idea?

nievesoliveras

Hi!

I stumble last nigh with a pdf that on page 83 starts an explanation on how to build a battery that lasts 70 years.  The important thing that I would like zmonkey to hnow is the formula he uses for the slodge
I mean for the contents inside the battery. It would be great if someone can find those ingredients and do some experiments with them to see if they can form the desired electrinium.

It is here:  http://free-energy-info.co.uk/PJKbook.pdf

Jesus

broli

You need to be more specific than "somewhere" Sprocket, check this article out;

http://pesn.com/2007/12/06/9500462_ElectriniumBattery/

Seems to me that z monkey is our semi conductor guy, someone with an oven our baker and a crystal grower finally who I believe are a few here.