Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electrinium

Started by singerxyz, September 02, 2008, 05:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

z.monkey

Howdy Y'all,

Broli, we only need a warehouse of industrial equipment...

Sprocket, Electrinium is a real thing, it is already in batteries, just not in the crystallized form.

Nievesoliveras, I am not finding batteries in that *.pdf.

Broli, A regular oven is not going to do this.  Working with crystals is like glass manufacturing.  We'll need a kiln.  To form semiconductor Silicon you basically take sand and Carbon then heat them to 1900 degrees Celsius to release the Oxygen from the Silicon Dioxide.  The remnant is Carbon Dioxide.  Allow it to cool a while and then seed it with silicon crystal.  Then you "pull" the crystal out of the molten mixture.  Usually this is done in two processes, one to purify the silicon, and in another you remelt the silicon and make an ingot, or large crystal.  Not a trivial task.  Not a cheap task.  Here is a product brochure for a silicon ingot growing furnace.

http://www.kayex.com/kx150.asp

The Silicon in the mix is going to provide the structure for the Electrinium (Silver Iron molecules) so that they can hold their form permanently.  Noting that Silicon is one of the most abundant elements on the planet you would think that it would be easier to work with.  When craftsmen work with Silicon Dioxide to make glass they basically melt sand reform it, temper it and let it cool.  When you want pure Silicon it is a much different process.  The Silicon by itself is not going to bond with the Electrinium by itself.  Mr. Summera suggested we could add Borozon to the Silicon to aid in bonding the silicon to the Electrinium.  This is theoretical it would require a significant amount of experimenting to determine if this is actually feasible. This is going to be a very expensive endeavor, albeit worth it if we can get it to work.  This is why it hasn't been done yet.  It is risky and expensive.  The ingot growing machine in the link above is easily $500K, if not more.  So, this little project is a little out of my reach right now.  I would love to try this, just don't have the resources.

Blessed Be...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

resonanceman

Quote from: z.monkey on September 19, 2008, 07:56:51 PM

http://www.kayex.com/kx150.asp

The Silicon in the mix is going to provide the structure for the Electrinium (Silver Iron molecules) so that they can hold their form permanently.  Noting that Silicon is one of the most abundant elements on the planet you would think that it would be easier to work with.  When craftsmen work with Silicon Dioxide to make glass they basically melt sand reform it, temper it and let it cool.  When you want pure Silicon it is a much different process.  The Silicon by itself is not going to bond with the Electrinium by itself.  Mr. Summera suggested we could add Borozon to the Silicon to aid in bonding the silicon to the Electrinium.  This is theoretical it would require a significant amount of experimenting to determine if this is actually feasible. This is going to be a very expensive endeavor, albeit worth it if we can get it to work.  This is why it hasn't been done yet.  It is risky and expensive.  The ingot growing machine in the link above is easily $500K, if not more.  So, this little project is a little out of my reach right now.  I would love to try this, just don't have the resources.

Blessed Be...

Z Monkey

One of the  sites  said  that a piece the size  of  a fist  could   produce enough  power to be lethal .

The  machine  in your link mkes 8 inch ingots .    Is there  something  out there  that could be used to make  small ingots  maybe  2 or 3 inches ?

gary

z.monkey

Howdy Resonanceman,

Of course, you can pull a smaller ingot by pulling it faster.  The slower you pull the crystal the wider it gets, so if you pull it faster then it will be thinner.  But that is not relevant because the individual crystals are not aligned until the crystals are activated in the final process.  When the crystal initially comes out of the process its Electrinium molecules are randomized and not conducting.  When the crystal is in this inert state it can be machined into the individual wafers required for manufacturing the batteries.  Then after the batteries are manufactured they go into an activation process where the batteries are reheated to 1200 to 1400 degrees Celsius and current is applied to them in order to align the Electrinium molecules.  After the Electrinium molecules align then the batteries can be cooled with a resistive load attached to retain the alignment of the Electrinium molecules.  After the batteries cool off all the way then the Electrinium molecules are set permanently and will continue conducting on their own.  Mr. Summera was very specific about this process like he had personal experience.  I suspect that this is a suppressed technology that is in use somewhere (secret military, etc.) already and he was involved in this process.

Blessed Be...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

resonanceman

Quote from: z.monkey on September 19, 2008, 09:56:09 PM
Howdy Resonanceman,

Of course, you can pull a smaller ingot by pulling it faster.  The slower you pull the crystal the wider it gets, so if you pull it faster then it will be thinner.  But that is not relevant because the individual crystals are not aligned until the crystals are activated in the final process.  When the crystal initially comes out of the process its Electrinium molecules are randomized and not conducting.  When the crystal is in this inert state it can be machined into the individual wafers required for manufacturing the batteries.  Then after the batteries are manufactured they go into an activation process where the batteries are reheated to 1200 to 1400 degrees Celsius and current is applied to them in order to align the Electrinium molecules.  After the Electrinium molecules align then the batteries can be cooled with a resistive load attached to retain the alignment of the Electrinium molecules.  After the batteries cool off all the way then the Electrinium molecules are set permanently and will continue conducting on their own. 

Z Monkey

Sorry   I might not  have worded  my question  very well .

In my opinion  if you have the equipment to make  8 in  ingots  then  8 in  ingots would be the way to go .

I am asking  if there is  a  way to get around  the large scale  equipment   for  some  test runs .

I am not asking   about what  would  be ideal  for the process .......more like   what  could be used to   prove the concept in a cost effective  way . 

Mr. Summera was very specific about this process like he had personal experience.  I suspect that this is a suppressed technology that is in use somewhere (secret military, etc.) already and he was involved in this process.

Blessed Be...

I have a feeling that you are right about this .

That kind of worries me .

If one person  or  group  gets the money together to  get the right equipment  to  get this  going .  They would  be  like  a sitting  duck  for whoever   suppressed  this  before.
If it was suppressed once  I see no reason to  believe that there would not be attempts to suppress it again.

I think the key to  getting this out into the public is to find  ways to get it done  cheep ...... so  many  can   try it .

gary

broli

Z-monkey I'm very sure we can think of something to keep it as cheap as possible. Buying an oven would be insane unless you want to mass produce it. Aren't there people on here who already own one or know a company that could do this on demand for a fraction of the price? Surely that would be much cheaper. Even it's only one battery, as long as it does what it says any other company out there wants to get on the bandwagon. Which is fine as long as they respect the open license it has.