Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electrinium

Started by singerxyz, September 02, 2008, 05:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

Sorry Rman ,   Site keeps on telling me I can't write to the upload file.

My idea was to set up an Lc network but use a Tesla cap/coil in series on each leg between the inductor and the main cap.  As the main circuit oscillates these thrucurrrent capacitors should alternately charge and discharge without dampening the oscillator.  The electrostatic field produced between these two caps would be interesting to monitor.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

resonanceman

Quote from: sparks on October 06, 2008, 08:23:00 PM
Sorry Rman ,   Site keeps on telling me I can't write to the upload file.

My idea was to set up an Lc network but use a Tesla cap/coil in series on each leg between the inductor and the main cap.  As the main circuit oscillates these thrucurrrent capacitors should alternately charge and discharge without dampening the oscillator.  The electrostatic field produced between these two caps would be interesting to monitor.

Sparks

I am not sure  that I am understanding you  yet.

I don't  have much  formal  training ...... Most of what  I know  is from reading sites like this 
So far  my  idea of  what  you are trying to  describe   is using  an LC circuit  feeding into  HV  caps driving 2 Tesla  secondarys 

Is that close  ?

The  voltage of the caps  and  the  Tesla  secondarys  would be interesting .
I am assuming  that  unlike  a  conventional  Tesla  coil  the secondary  would  be  directly connected  and  tuned to the same frequency . as  the driving   circuit .

I would think that  the   coil for the LC circuit  would be  very large .

As  I understand it  one of the main  problems  of making a very high power Tesla  coil  is  the  loose  coupling   between the  primary  and secondary .   This  would  get past that .     It could  handle  as much  power  as  your LC circuit  could take  without oveheating . . ...  assuming   you  don't  blow your caps . 

I am thinking  this might  be something like a Tesla multiplier .

gary   

Edit

One thing that might  hurt  the overall output ..........the  2 tesla secondary's would be  out of  180 out of  phase .......  any  voltage induced in the opposite  coil   would be destructive interference .

hypersoniq

As to the molecular structure of the crystal...

What goes into growing a piezo crystal?

I think I can see thru the fog a bit clearer now... Crystal structutre that has the piezoelectric effect
stored in a hard casing (therefore no pressure can be put on it to excite the electron flow)
BUT the structure is laced with cubic Boron Nitride, which DOES react with neutrinos...

You would end up with a piezo crystal that is ALWAYS being excited! This type of crystal would probably output some trace voltage while it it being grown...

Now some questions...

is it only in nanotube form that cBN reacts with neutrinos?
is there a crystal form that can be grown without high heat and pressure that does what we need?

more Q's to come later, but at least in my mind I can now see how this might work...

z.monkey

Howdy Koen1,

Quote from: Koen1 on October 06, 2008, 02:33:43 PM
Are you certain, to take an example from Summera's theory, that there is a
Galactic Central Sun Black Hole which emits AC radiation, which in turn
gets transfomed mysteriously into DC radiation by our sun, and the interaction
of the two produces gravity?

Yeah, the key to Electrinium is Super Light theory.

Super Light theory is in the same area as the Soft Particle Physics theories that I was toying with earlier this year.  This same process excites the Crystal Power Cell and the Elemental Rods.  Also this theory is congruent with Henry Moray's Radiant Energy Receiver.  I just read a very exciting chapter in his book about the unlimited sea of energy we live in.  Here is a link to some information about Moray and his sea of energy.

http://www.hbci.com/~wenonah/history/moray.htm

The Super Light theory takes Morays theory a little farther by adding the dark central sun.  It is dark because its emissions are a lot higher that our optical sensors (eyes and instruments).  It is not just the reaction of the enormous amount of energy coming from our sun, but the perpendicular interaction between the energy coming from our sun and the invisible energy coming from the central sun which creates these effects in matter.  These two sources of energy interact with and add energy to matter.  The silver iron atoms join to become a molecule.  One side of the is producing negative charges with the added Super Light energy.  The other side is producing positive charges with the added Super Light Energy.  The effect which is produced makes the molecule a tiny pump effecting the space around it.  It becomes a molecular battery.  When these molecules become organized in series parallel structures then their effects can be amplified to create a battery.  A battery which is supplied energy from starlight.  Let me rephrase that, a strong, perpetual battery which is supplied energy from starlight.  I believe that the Crystal Power Cell and the Elemental Rods are doing an analogous job of converting starlight to electricity.  Both Tesla and Moray considered these phenomena to be caused by cosmic rays, and they were right, Super Light is a newer theory.

Edit:  I believe the first person to physically prove the existence of Super Light was Nicola Tesla.  His Plasma Shield technology from the WWII era used ultra high frequency energy (same as the central sun) which would dissolve physical matter.  He explained this was because of the energy radiated by the central sun.  This is in the Electrinium document.

Blessed Be...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

resonanceman

Hypersoniq

I am not  sure that  electrinium  uses the piezo  effect 

I like the  idea  of  it working  like a magnet     although  that is not  really an explanation  of how it works because  we really don't understand exactly how a magnet works . 

I did  find a few  piezo  links

http://www.smied.co.jp/smi_english/product/e-10.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piezoelectric
http://www.piezo-kinetics.com/index.htm
http://www.physikinstrumente.com/en/products/prdetail.php?sortnr=703750

The last one  is a piezo  Linear Actuator  I had no idea that this kind of  actuator  existed .  It looks to me like it  would be idea  for  pulling  crystals

gary