Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electrinium

Started by singerxyz, September 02, 2008, 05:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

resonanceman

here  is something that might  be of value with this thing.

WHen  I was reading about  Electrinium  there was something about  a pinching  effect  being   part of the way it worked.
That  idea brought  cold fusion to my mind as it was described as  the  heavy water getting pinched by the palladium.

This  device  looks like  a form of cold  fusion to me . 
If we can find  some common threads  between all  of them we may  be able to pass Go  and collect $200

gary

resonanceman

Quote from: nievesoliveras on September 21, 2008, 01:57:53 PM
It is my mistake then!

Jesus

Jesus

This  is a place where  people  share there ideas and opinions  on  different  mostly  energy  related subjects . 

It is my opinion that  the  device  that   you  posted about is  dangerous .......  I am not an expert ...I could be wrong .

Your  opinion  that  the information  might be helpful  might  prove to be right.

You had an opinion and you shared it .......that is good .

No mistakes  were made !!!!!!!!

thanks for  sharing .

:)

gary

resonanceman

Could cadmium  phosphorous and cobalt  be made to produce  a form of electrinium ?

gary

nievesoliveras

Hi!

The electrinium pdf said that  the electrinium is a residue in the batteries. The batteries are made from different elements and maybe what forms the electrinium is not precisely the components used, but the electricity that pass through the individual components changing their compositions.

Jesus

resonanceman

Quote from: nievesoliveras on September 22, 2008, 02:04:52 PM
Hi!

The electrinium pdf said that  the electrinium is a residue in the batteries. The batteries are made from different elements and maybe what forms the electrinium is not precisely the components used, but the electricity that pass through the individual components changing their compositions.

Jesus

I believe  Z Monkey  said that the  Electinium in batterys   is  semi  liquid and  can't be used .

I wonder if that can be used  to our advantage  .

If I understand right electrinium  is  pairs  of molecules  of 2 metals 

If one of those  metals  was iron   wouldn't the iron  part of the pair  stick to a strong magnet?

It would seem to me that  a strong enough  magnet  should   hold   the electrinium in pretty good alignment    The question  seems to be  how  much space  should be allowed for  the elecrinium ?
Are the pairs  rigid enough to act like   little ball bearings ?  If so   they  could  simply be clamped
Or are they squishy?   if they are squishy   there would have to be some kind of  spacer to set the right  distance between the  plates .   

Any ideas  on if  this would work ?    or  what other metal to use  besides the iron?

How would  we  make the  electrinium pairs ?
I am guessing   make a battery with the right   metals and  put  a load on it  and  let it run .

gary

Edit 

I have a  coil  made  with iron and copper.   The  iron   corrodes  the copper  stays pretty much the same .   So I don.t think   this combination would make any electrinium.