Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electrinium

Started by singerxyz, September 02, 2008, 05:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

resonanceman

Quote from: resonanceman on September 23, 2008, 12:44:54 PM
Drannon

So   a way to make  Iron / carbon  Electrinium  would be to get  an iron rod and a carbon rod
make a jig to hold themend to end and apply some pressure.

Then   apply enough  current to  melt the iron a little at the junction.
Slowly lower  the  current  while  keeping  pressure  on the junction 

It seems clear to me that the pressure  would have to be  just right.
to much and it  will squish out.    to little and  there will be voids.

I think  a tight fitting non conductive tube  around the junction  might  make it much more likely to get it right .

gary

I made a few crude drawings of how I think this  might work.

This is the basic idea
The blue is a ceramic bead it as a hole through it that is a tight fit with the electrodes
It also has a widened  area in the middle of the hole.

The  carbon and iron electrodes  both  are fitted into copper  stubs.  This is both to lower resistance and  to help transfer  heat  out  when the  current is  melting the  junction.    The idea is to keep the melted  part well  within the   bead. 

resonanceman

This is  the start of the heating phase .

I am thinking that the  voltage should be ramped up  slowly  shooting for melting the  junction fully in  a few minutes. 

resonanceman

This is a drawing of  the  powerbead  with the junction fully melted.
I am thinking that it should  be held fully melted for 10 or 15 min then  the  current  should be lowered slowly so that it takes a couple hours to cool

resonanceman

The  finished   powerbead 

The   widened  section  in the  ceramic bead may be a bit exageerated in these drawings.
If it is to wide  the  current may not  align the  molecules  so  it could  end up shorting out  the  junction
I do think it is helpful over all   it  helps   provide maximum  junction diameter.   and  helps to lock the whole thing  together ....     

I  think that the  technology  in the  water arc thread might be helpful ....only we would be using it reversed.   using  LV to  heat the junction then  blasting it with  HV pulses to  shake more molecules into alignment 

Drannom

Hi resonanceman

you are almost perfectly in resonance with the idea of carbon-iron !  in fact you have done a great work ! you have put it further with your imagination, thank you

in this process we may have more than one layer of compound (few hundreds), if the cristallized part is thin enough then we will be able to align molecules with a few hundreds volts

i have just one thing to change

QuoteThen   apply enough  current to  melt the iron a little at the junction.
Slowly lower  the  current  while  keeping  pressure  on the junction 

in my idea i would use a butane torch to heat up the two rods, because it will need a lot of current to melt the rods, with a torch and only a few current with high voltage would be enough

anyway i agree with your idea to melt them with the current

you are very good, that system will allow to make many experiences with many type of rods, and with only few hundreds of cristallized layer

all this theory is base on the statement from the electrinium that is an easy way to do an electrinium with steel, we have to imagine what means : very easy

then if two rods does not work we will have to try with a little piece of steel (iron-carbon), as a complete compound to cristallize while putting high voltage

then anyone will be able to replicate such an easy way if we got a working device

Master in alum pyramid growing crystals at http://youtube.com/user/Cristallerie