Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electrinium

Started by singerxyz, September 02, 2008, 05:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drannom

Thank you Resonanceman !

HCN + NaOH â†' NaCN + H2O

in fact we want just to do a little mini electrinium to proove the concept, so, i will need indeed just a few of NaCN, some grammes, i understand almost perfectly the way electrinium use NaCN to create the iron-silver compound

now we are all at the first step to create the iron-silver compound, then the body will be to imagine, and i have a lot of imagination

in few days i hope someone will tell us the way he realise it, and when many will get iron-silver compound then thre will be many many experiment to do with that, i have already all the ability to generate high voltage at low current,

someone said before in this thread to try to use glass to be the body of the compound, if the body is not a cristallized body then it may be possible to make some connection to compress and align iron-silver inside any type of mixture, imagination will help
Master in alum pyramid growing crystals at http://youtube.com/user/Cristallerie

Drannom

ok Resonanceman, i have a new feeling ! we better buy directly a silver-iron battery if there still some one to sell

many of us wonder how to find and old silver battery in the way to extract from it the silver-iron compound, and, i have the idea to simply buy one of them, so i will perform a search and probably find nothing, someone else may provide us a link to order those ordinary silver-iron battery

and then we will get for sure our compound, here i have a lot of old battery, i have no way to know which one get silver in it, may be someone else will find such a battery and show us a picture, M Summera seems to say that there is a lot of those silver-iron battery, so just buy one of them, then discharge completly it, then collecte the coumpound inside, this will be the cheapest sure way to go

so, instead of  Sodium Cyanide, i will try to find a link....

and...i have found notihng, research still in progress

Master in alum pyramid growing crystals at http://youtube.com/user/Cristallerie

nievesoliveras

Hi!

There is a process for obtaining cyanide from algae or from hard shells. I dont have the link. But I read it somewhere on the internet.

Jesus

resonanceman

Quote from: Drannom on October 12, 2008, 07:16:09 PM
ok Resonanceman, i have a new feeling ! we better buy directly a silver-iron battery if there still some one to sell

many of us wonder how to find and old silver battery in the way to extract from it the silver-iron compound, and, i have the idea to simply buy one of them, so i will perform a search and probably find nothing, someone else may provide us a link to order those ordinary silver-iron battery

and then we will get for sure our compound, here i have a lot of old battery, i have no way to know which one get silver in it, may be someone else will find such a battery and show us a picture, M Summera seems to say that there is a lot of those silver-iron battery, so just buy one of them, then discharge completly it, then collecte the coumpound inside, this will be the cheapest sure way to go

so, instead of  Sodium Cyanide, i will try to find a link....

and...i have found notihng, research still in progress

I found  lots of  silver zinc batterys       

I  don't think that  anyone  makes  silver iron batterys .   
If  you are willing to pay the extra  money for  silver you are going to  also pay the  money for  the other metal that  will give the highest  performance . 

gary

nievesoliveras

Hi!

Cyanide can be gotten from a lot of sources.
"Cyanide is used in tempering steel, dyeing, explosives, engraving, the production of acrylic resin plastic, and other organic chemical products (eg: historically: formic acid). The less toxic ethyl acetate (C4H8O2) has now largely replaced the use of cyanide in insect killing jars. Hydrogen Cyanide is also being used for capital punishment in gas chambers in six US states, all of which have other options available.[citation needed].

Fruits that have a pit, such as cherries, apricots, apples, and bitter almonds from which almond oil and flavoring are made, contain small amounts of cyanohydrins such as mandelonitrile (CAS#532-28-5). Such molecules slowly release hydrogen cyanide.[4][5] Some millipedes release hydrogen cyanide as a defense mechanism,[6] as do certain insects such as some burnet moths. Hydrogen cyanide is contained in the exhaust of vehicles, in tobacco and wood smoke, and in smoke from burning nitrogen-containing plastics.

100 g of crushed apple seeds can yield 219 mg of Amygdalin which can generate ~10 mg of HCN"

The article that I read talked about how to poison fish with cyanide made from crushed sea shells.

One way of obtaining the silver salt is by chemically disociating the silver from the Tin/Silver solder and joining it to iron salts.

Jesus