Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electrinium

Started by singerxyz, September 02, 2008, 05:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nievesoliveras

Hi!

That is the original video with a different name. But it seems to be that the electrinium is formed by any compound used inside a battery and has been used up by the reaction to get aoutside voltage or current.
That makes our task easier if it is true!

Jesus

I decided to keep pursuing my original goal.  !!!!The electrinium battery!!!!

nievesoliveras

Hi!

This information talks about the
PREPARATION OF SEED CRYSTALS

The idea is to grow a small perfect crystal around which you will later grow a large crystal.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT YOU NEED

Substance to be crystallized
Distilled or demineralized water
A shallow dish (e.g., Petri)
Heating plate or stove
Fishing line (1 to 2 kg strength)
A small wood rod (e.g., popsicle stick)
Optional:
a magnifying glass
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

How much substance you have to work with (weigh on a balance).
The solubility of the substance in water at room temperature. (Obtain from a chemistry reference book.)
It would also be useful to know the solubility of the substance at elevated temperatures.
WHAT YOU DO

Warm about 50 mL (1/4 cup) of water in a glass container.
Dissolve a quantity of the substance to produce a saturated solution at the elevated temperature.
Pour the warm solution into a shallow dish.
Allow the solution to cool to room temperature.
After a day or so, small crystals should begin to form.
Remove some of the crystals.

With a magnifier select a beautiful and transparent small crystal.
Tie the seed crystal with the fishing line by using a simple overhand knot.
Suspend the seed crystal in a shallow (1 to 2 mm deep) small volume (about 1 to 2 ml) saturated solution (for example, in a cover or a Petri dish) for some time (1 to 2 days).

Check with the magnifier that the seedling crystal is well fixed to the line by its beginning growth. This step is very important because one can lose several days of growth if the "beginning growth" is not regular or not along the structure of the seedling crystal. It is worth checking properly before going on with the regular crystal growth.

this information is taken from: http://www.seawhy.com/xlseed.html

Jesus

nievesoliveras

Hi!

I found a simple process of doing a battery called electret and I thought that it could be used by us to make an electrinium battery. I can be wrong though.

Jesus

Drannom

Quote from: nievesoliveras on October 14, 2008, 08:44:49 AM
Hi!

That is the original video with a different name. But it seems to be that the electrinium is formed by any compound used inside a battery and has been used up by the reaction to get aoutside voltage or current.
That makes our task easier if it is true!

Jesus

I decided to keep pursuing my original goal.  !!!!The electrinium battery!!!!

Hello Jesus

i have try to put 4 messages in the youtube video (electrinium), they appears only today, then i have answer 4 reply and the replies are not yet on the youtube

i do not think that any battery will give some compound, may be some of them, it is a long way to try others compound, he talked about cadium nickel

i think we have to try the easy way, and the easy way is to produce our iron-silver compound by ourselve, and then we will be sure to have something working, we have to build a silver-iron battery in the way to create silver-iron compound, this is the first step to do

i think that only few people can really focus long enough to understand electrinium.pdf, for myself i will have to reread it for the sixth time, and now i am sure to know where i want to go

just a little of silver, a little of iron and a little of NaCN and i will get enough iron-silver compound to create a mini micro little electrinium without crystallization
Master in alum pyramid growing crystals at http://youtube.com/user/Cristallerie

Drannom

Quote from: nievesoliveras on October 14, 2008, 06:39:40 PM
Hi!

This information talks about the
PREPARATION OF SEED CRYSTALS

The idea is to grow a small perfect crystal around which you will later grow a large crystal.
WHAT YOU NEED

Substance to be crystallized
Distilled or demineralized water
A shallow dish (e.g., Petri)
Heating plate or stove
Fishing line (1 to 2 kg strength)
A small wood rod (e.g., popsicle stick)
Optional:
a magnifying glass
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

How much substance you have to work with (weigh on a balance).
The solubility of the substance in water at room temperature. (Obtain from a chemistry reference book.)
It would also be useful to know the solubility of the substance at elevated temperatures.
WHAT YOU DO

Warm about 50 mL (1/4 cup) of water in a glass container.
Dissolve a quantity of the substance to produce a saturated solution at the elevated temperature.
Pour the warm solution into a shallow dish.
Allow the solution to cool to room temperature.
After a day or so, small crystals should begin to form.
Remove some of the crystals.

With a magnifier select a beautiful and transparent small crystal.
Tie the seed crystal with the fishing line by using a simple overhand knot.
Suspend the seed crystal in a shallow (1 to 2 mm deep) small volume (about 1 to 2 ml) saturated solution (for example, in a cover or a Petri dish) for some time (1 to 2 days).

Check with the magnifier that the seedling crystal is well fixed to the line by its beginning growth. This step is very important because one can lose several days of growth if the "beginning growth" is not regular or not along the structure of the seedling crystal. It is worth checking properly before going on with the regular crystal growth.

this information is taken from: http://www.seawhy.com/xlseed.html

Jesus

thank you Jesus , that might help, only at room temperature, i do the same in my youtube videos, i have put all my technics to grow perfect potassium alum crystal pyramid

and the first step to play with the electrinium is to create a silver-iron battery to collect our iron-silver compound, after this i do not expect me to cristallize silicon at very high temperature !

so i will create an electrinium unit with glue or cement or whatever else, and it will be just less than one milimiter, so it will be easier like that, the concept is to compress and align 2 atoms or molecules with high voltage at low current and keep them permanently like this

Superlight come from all around us, with the compresse zone you catch more superlight, the alignment will convert some superlight (not all) in electricity

we are at the first step iron-silver compound
Master in alum pyramid growing crystals at http://youtube.com/user/Cristallerie